Profile for L. MacGregor > Reviews

Content by L. MacGregor

L. MacGregor

Page: 1 | 2
Grace Karin Womens Cap Sleeve Cocktail Vintage Dress Black Blue(XL)
Grace Karin Womens Cap Sleeve Cocktail Vintage Dress Black Blue(XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 30 Jun. 2015
I am a 10/12...petite 5' 1...normally would go for small..but the reviews were that this dress was small made so I went for medium...perfect for me..length just below the knee by a fraction..lovely material..stretchy..ordered another in different colour as I find it difficult to get dresses to fit both my bust and waist..usual fits one but not other..so very pleased!

CAT Footwear Womens Active Alaska Chukka Boots P305351 Soft Grey 3 UK, 36 EU
CAT Footwear Womens Active Alaska Chukka Boots P305351 Soft Grey 3 UK, 36 EU
Offered by Galaxy Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 16 Feb. 2014
Took previous reviews into consideration before purchase,glad I did!
Normally a four,went for a three,perfect!
Tongue small right enough,but not problematic.
No need to break in......soooo comfy!!!!
Well worth it!

penguin with hat snow fall Christmas Jumper
penguin with hat snow fall Christmas Jumper

5.0 out of 5 stars pppperfect, 10 Dec. 2013
Love penguins so this was a must for our xmas day out!!! I am petite so this comes just over my bottom,looks great with boots and leggings,well worth their money!

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 10 Dec. 2013
Got this as a little gesture gift and its so cute and colourful,sparkles when worn and most of all my friends loved it!

Ladies Lace Bodycon Dress (Large - UK 10-12, Black)
Ladies Lace Bodycon Dress (Large - UK 10-12, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for me!, 10 Dec. 2013
I loved this so much I ordered another in purple,I am only 5ft 1so dresses tend to be way too long,not this one! This comes just above my knees and the v neck makes a lovely neck line as I am so petite,I got so many compliments,seen similar advertised at much higher prices,great value and yes I would recommend!!!!!

Clothes Minded Purple Leopard Print Scarf-One Size
Clothes Minded Purple Leopard Print Scarf-One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely scarf, 10 Dec. 2013
Very big, actually huge! And warm,well worth it! Lovely item for a present, yes I would recommend this to anyone who loves there scarfs!

5.0 out of 5 stars size small trespass jacket, 10 Dec. 2013
I am only 5"1and this fits length wise perfectly! Lovely and warm and compared with other stores with same item a great price! Not tried the inside cost by itself as the weather way too wet, worth it I'd say!

Naava Diamond Set Shoulders and 9 ct Yellow Gold Square Design Ring - Size R
Naava Diamond Set Shoulders and 9 ct Yellow Gold Square Design Ring - Size R

5.0 out of 5 stars ladies diamond ring, 12 Mar. 2011
Well after a trip to Glasgow and numerous shops on the high street, I could't find a ring for my daughters 21st birthday. Got home and looked through Amazon, my daughter had found this one and decided it was the 'one'.We both absolutely love it!, and the girls at work loved it too, looks soooo much better in real life, it glitters all the time, now she can't wait till her birthday to wear it, so different to anything we seen,and believe me we seen loads. Would recommend if you like to be different and the price is excellent too!!

4.0 out of 5 stars blue banana dress, 12 Mar. 2011
The colour is lovely,just as in the pic. The wrap tie is very long in fact too long, you have to play about with the neck tie(also too long) in my opinion, to get the bust just right and the size is actually ok, Im only 5ft 1" and the length is perfect.Looking forward to wearing on holiday, the material is lovely and soft very feminine, hubby loves it, very flattering on.

Electrolux ZB406 Rapido Rechargeable Handheld Vacuum cleaner 7.2V
Electrolux ZB406 Rapido Rechargeable Handheld Vacuum cleaner 7.2V

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have item!!, 29 July 2009
The Rapido is a must have, I tried a few of it's kind and this came tops! Handy for all small jobs, kitchen mostly, but the stairs is so easy to do now.No need for brush and pan, this is so much easier! My daughter getting one and my neighbour, thanks to the reviews it recieved, it made the decision to get one easier.Can't find anything negative to say about it!

Page: 1 | 2