Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer "Roythe artist" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Playing to the Gallery: Helping Contemporary Art in its Struggle to Be Understood

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 Jun. 2016
I like Mr Perry's way of thinking about art. It helps focus your own reaction to some stuff. Honesty is a valuable commodity.

Set Of 48 Gel Pens- Designed For Adult Colouring: Intricate Detail Nib, Guaranteed Never To Bleed Or Pool. New Long-Lasting Ink Technology, 4 Bold Styles: Metallic, Glitter, Neon, WaterChalk.
Offered by Tried-And-True

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the serious colorer needs!, 3 Jun. 2016
Very happy, Wife loves them! Highly recommended.

Whistle Down The Wind [DVD]
Whistle Down The Wind [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alan Bates

5.0 out of 5 stars Children are the best people,, 11 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Whistle Down The Wind [DVD] (DVD)
Classic heart warming but also sad film! Children are without doubt the best people on the planet...

The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good., 17 Oct. 2015
Really makes you think about how to approach life's challenges and opportunities. Biggest take away is the realisation that I have also discovered it takes way more action than you plan for to make things happen. Start with 10x and have more in the tank!

Pyramid Lake
Pyramid Lake

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good storytelling, 19 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Pyramid Lake (Kindle Edition)
This is the best book I have read in a very long time. Trevor is one heck of an anti hero. Will be looking out for more by this author.

Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered
Show Your Work!: 10 Ways to Share Your Creativity and Get Discovered

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great, 24 July 2015
A poem I am showin.
This book is great
There's nothing to hate;
Am I brave enough to display
My painting done today?
It can't be any worse
Than this convoluted verse!
Seriously though get this book if you need a prompt to put your work out, it does work and builds your confidence. I know I would like mr. Kleon if I ever met him.

Van Gogh: A Power Seething (Icons)
Van Gogh: A Power Seething (Icons)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspired, 14 July 2015
This is a very well written account of the artist. I like the way it presents the facts on a very readable way.I recommend it.

Music Is Magic
Music Is Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and Joyful message!, 22 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Music Is Magic (MP3 Download)
I had the good fortune to see and hear these artists at the London Palladium, Music is indeed Magic!

Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating insights, 3 Jun. 2015
I found this very encouraging, I just hope the world's bosses realise the power of intrinsic motivation! I am not holding my breath.

Anything You Want
Anything You Want

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and thought provoking, 14 April 2015
This review is from: Anything You Want (Kindle Edition)
This is my second reading of this book, not sure why I never left a review last time but I think perhaps I needed to be ready to hear the insights. I think there are a lot more new entrepreneurs with 'accidental businesses' than when Derek wrote this book. I would count myself one of them (ish), so if you find yourself at the edge of a new online business adventure, this is well worth a read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4