Profile for Nancy Knowles > Reviews

Content by Nancy Knowles

Nancy Knowles

Water Witch (Fairwick Chronicles 2)
Water Witch (Fairwick Chronicles 2)
by Carol Goodman
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairwick Chronicles 2, 21 Nov 2012
Whoever read the first part, knows how good the book is! The whole time you can't even guess what will happen next or in the end or wether Liam will win Cailleach back. What will happen to all the creatures/people who belong to fairy?

All in all, it is a great book and I can't wait for the next part.

American Soul
American Soul
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Mick Hucknall, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: American Soul (Audio CD)
I couldn't wait for this album. His voice is so smooth and though the songs are cover songs he did an awsome job.

gNappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Medium - Extra Large
gNappies Gcloth Inserts 6-pack - Medium - Extra Large
Price: 22.29

5.0 out of 5 stars gNappies inserts, 21 Nov 2012
I really love these inserts, because they don't leak! I even put them on low dumble dry and they still do their job!

Gnappies Little Gpants Everyday G's Great Orange & Green Medium Reuseable Nappies - 6-Pack
Price: 54.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gnappies, 21 Nov 2012
I am so glad, I found these nappies! I tried lots of different nappies on my little girl but we always had the problem, that they either leaked or that they where to big around the legs!

Gnappies are just great. They fit perfectly, They look very cute- for boys and girls. The material is soft and 6 are enough as they last very long. You just have to change the pouch every know and then- at least when the big "business" stays in the pouch.

Highly recomended