Profile for Mrs. A. L. Mccarthy > Reviews

Content by Mrs. A. L. Mcc...

Mrs. A. L. Mccarthy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jan 2014
I am too long in the tooth to have pictures of celebs on my desk or posters on my wall however when i saw this, i figured, its a great way of getting around that issue - a coaster than doubles as a rather pleasing picture of Mr Bond. Perfect! Item is a good size to fit any mug - althought i havent actually used it in that way myself! I have surreptitiously propped it up against my PC and spend most days gazing at it. Lovely little treat purchase :D

Collins 2014 A5 Week to View Diary - Burgundy
Collins 2014 A5 Week to View Diary - Burgundy

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin!, 2 Jan 2014
Nice size, thinner than expected but good quality. Decent print inside. Cant complain. Week to view as discribed - very nice

My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset
My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 2 Jan 2014
Its a good size and has a lot of accessories with it that my daughter loves. She has already got a smaller My little Pony castle set which this compliments beautifully.

Origin (Lux)
Origin (Lux)
by Jennifer L Armentrout

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Origin (Lux) (Paperback)
There are many many books out there that are better than this. It lacks substance, the plotline is non-existant and the characters lack direction. The books dont get any better either.

Opal (Lux Novel)
Opal (Lux Novel)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Opal (Lux Novel) (Paperback)
I have read the whole seris and can honestly say it lacks substance and the characters are flimsy. Very unconvinced.

Onyx (Lux Novel)
Onyx (Lux Novel)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Onyx (Lux Novel) (Paperback)
The storyline promised to be so much more and it just wasnt. The characters arent developed enough, the plot is too basic and unconvincing. There are currently a number of better books out there.

Super9COS Pokemon Pikachu Kigurumi Pajamas Adult Anime Cosplay Halloween Costume ,size XL (70"-74")
Offered by happytoycity

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material, 2 Jan 2014
I bought it as a gift for Christmas and was in 2 minds whether or not to give it, due to the quality of the fabric - or lack of it. It is very thin and there is a distinct lack of any shaping in the body at all. I have seen better versions to be honest. Not a good purchase at all.

A World Apart & The Witching Hour
A World Apart & The Witching Hour
by Nora Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best, 2 Jan 2014
I found the storyline repetative unfortunately. A good price for two books for a new Nora Roberts fan but for those of us who have been a fan for a while, not anything to get excited about. I am beginning to get bored of the same stroylines being regurgitated.

Alligator Books My Little Pony Sticker Book
Alligator Books My Little Pony Sticker Book
Offered by Express Goods UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Its bright and colourful, 2 Jan 2014
Its okay for the price. Bright, colourful and my daughter likes it. It went towards a My little Pony bundle that she got for Christmas so it was a nice stocking filler.

Lovetshirts ~ Gallifrey University - Dr. Who - Mens Funny Hoodie - Navy Blue, Large
Offered by AKpromotions

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Hoodie, 2 Jan 2014
A bit pricey but lovely quality and the size was spot on. My daughter never takes it off. I literally have to steal it out of her room to put it through the wash. Very impressed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2014 12:47 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3