Profile for Angela M. Simpkiss > Reviews

Content by Angela M. Simpkiss

Angela M. Simpkiss (West Midlands, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
by Richard Rudd
Price: 13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard Rudd is a genious!, 17 Mar 2014
This is one of the best reference books I have ever read. I am working through the Gene Keys Golden Path and this book opens doors like no other. So deep yet so easy to work with. Brilliant.

The Fifth Tarot: Restoring the Fifth Element: Fire, Water, Air, Earth...and Ether
by Tessena Bakens
Edition: Perfect Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars The fifth Tarot, 17 Mar 2014
I love these cards, the symbolism is wonderful and the book really well written providing guidelines and deeper meanings to the cards.

The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore
by Deepak Chopra

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book from Deepak Chopra, 17 Mar 2014
This book is everything I thought it would be. Anyone who wishes to expand their understanding needs to read this book.

How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs
How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs
Price: 1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Another real Corker from Greg Kuhn, 22 Oct 2013
This is the 3rd book I have read written by Greg Kuhn and although I love them all, `How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs' is my favourite! Kuhn is now `up-there' amongst my favourite authors with the likes of Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Pam Grout, Cyndi Dale, Candace Pert, Caroline Myss and Dr. Jill Ammon Wexler, just to name a few. Greg Kuhn is sincere and passionate about helping others and in my opinion is true to his word because, while reading his book, it was like having an "Expert, belief raising, L.O.A. Coach sitting in my living room with me".

Kuhn is a master at transforming complicated science into layman's terms- providing simple paradigms and greater understanding for the reader. I personally loved the wonderful analogies that Greg used to clarify and enhance our `Personal Coaching Session' such as: `Coaxing the bunny with the carrot', `the mountain climber', `Just like building a house', `bending the spoon vs bending everything else'; to know and understand what these analogies are about you will have to read the book!

`The Emotional Reference Chart' is an amazing medium that Kuhn uses to teach us how to tap into and transform our subconscious beliefs in order to align with our conscious desires; we also learn how to create new neural pathways in the brain as we resolve deep-seated emotions and unconscious beliefs, greatly improving our manifestation abilities. Greg actually dedicates one whole chapter to his own life and financial difficult experiences and how this process worked for him; He also provides another brilliant chapter that journals the step by step account of how Greg's process of moving up the `Emotional Reference Chart' was applied to a coaching client.

This book is certainly worth your time and energy, its inspiring and uplifting as well as real fun when you play the game of "Grow a Greater You". I am playing Greg Kuhn's game, applying the teachings he provides and already observing the changes within and without in my life. Highly Recommended!How Quantum Physicists Build New Beliefs

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple (will only fit Kindle Paperwhite)
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv it!, 13 Oct 2013
I love my kindle paper-white leather cover, apart from being my fave colour it protects my kindle screen. I do not have to keep switching my kindle on & off because as soon as I open the cover, it displays the password code for me to enter my code and woo-hoo, I am ready to start reading. I highly recommend these covers for kindle paper-white

The Human Side of Christ-- Meet the Guy Behind the God
The Human Side of Christ-- Meet the Guy Behind the God
Price: 0.77

2.0 out of 5 stars The Human side of christ, 12 Oct 2013
Glad to say that I downloaded the free excerpt prior to committing to buying the book. I really just could not get into it, not my type of thing at all; needless to say I will not be buying the full book.

MONEY MIND POWER: 10 Steps to Program Your Mind for More Financial Success
MONEY MIND POWER: 10 Steps to Program Your Mind for More Financial Success
Price: 2.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Mind Power - Everyone should Read This, 11 Oct 2013
A fantastic overview of what it takes to achieve a positive money `mind-set'; you learn how to develop the ability to "think outside the box" and use the power of our brain and subconscious mind to achieve great financial success. Dr Ammon discusses desire, belief, the Reticular Activating System and Amygdala(in the brain), and neural networks; inner vs outer game, how the brain motivates, and creating a new money blueprint. The Author shows you how to free yourself of negative beliefs and invite change into your life. This book is jam-packed with information and exercises that get you started on the road to financial improvement; a brilliant, eye-opening read. MONEY MIND POWER: Create a LASTING SOLUTION to Money Challenges

The Western Mysteries (Key of It All)
The Western Mysteries (Key of It All)
by David Allen Hulse
Price: 26.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Diamond from david Allen Hulse, 11 Oct 2013
The Western Mysteries by David Allen Hulse holds within its pages an enormous amount of information covering keys 7-13 of The Western Mysteries: Greek, Coptic,Runes, Latin, Enochian, Tarot and English (keys 1-6 are covered in 'The Eastern Mysteries'. in a similar way to some of the difficulties I had with understanding, when reading the Eastern Mysteries, I found it a bit mind blowing at first and had to re-read certain parts in order for me to assimilate and understand what I was reading however, this again was due to my lack of knowledge and understanding rather than to how the information was written. I have now learned a great deal from this book and refer to it often. The knowledge and wisdom found within its pages is an inspiration. since reading this book ( along with The Eastern Mysteries) I have felt greatly motivated to delve more deeply into the mysteries of life. The Western Mysteries (Key of It All) 2nd (second) annotated editio Edition by Hulse, David Allen published by Llewellyn Publications,U.S. (2000)

The Eastern Mysteries (Key of It All)
The Eastern Mysteries (Key of It All)
by David Allen Hulse
Price: 26.22

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Diamond of a Book, 11 Oct 2013
The Eastern Mysteries by David Allen Hulse holds within its pages an enormous amount of information covering the six keys of The Eastern Mysteries: Cuneiform, Hebrew, Arabic, Sanskrit, Tibetan and Chinese (keys 7-13 are covered in 'The Western Mysteries'. I found it a bit mind blowing at first and had to re-read certain parts in order for me to assimilate and understand what I was reading however, this was due to my lack of knowledge and understanding rather than to how the information was written. I have now learned a great deal from this book and refer to it often. The knowledge and wisdom found within its pages is an inspiration. since reading this book I have felt greatly motivated to delve more deeply into the mysteries of life, so much so that I also bought 'The Western Mysteries' by the same author and, found that book as mind blowing as this one. The Eastern Mysteries (Key of It All) 2nd (second) annotated editio Edition by Hulse, David Allen published by Llewellyn Publications,U.S. (2000)

The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy
The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy
Price: 11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Book You Will Ever Need, 11 Oct 2013
The subtle Body gives a good, clear overview of the energetic systems in the body, written in an easy to read style. There is excellent coverage about all sorts of Energetic Theories down to the Quantum Level. Cyndi Dale discusses in detail: The chakras, meridians, nadis, kundalini and all aspects of Energy Practices for example; reiki, reflexology, acupuncture, colour healing, reflexology just to name a few. This book is extraordinary in its approach to Energetic Anatomy and written in such an easy to understand style. The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy by Dale, Cyndi (2009)

Page: 1 | 2