ARRAY(0xa83eb9f0)

The Snowman and The Snowdog
The Snowman and The Snowdog
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting and thoroughly magical, 22 Nov 2013
I seem to be one of the few people who considers The Snowman and The Snowdog to be at least equal to the original. I won't say which is the best as both are so absolutely amazing, it would be like having to choose which is your favourite child - you love them all ! The music is enchanting and thoroughly magical. Light the Night has beautiful lyrics and melodies. Since buying this CD I have been playing it every day. An outstanding purchase in every way.

The Snowman and the Snowdog: Book and Toy Giftset
The Snowman and the Snowdog: Book and Toy Giftset
by Raymond Briggs
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely set, 22 Nov 2013
The snowdog is so soft, my 5 year old girl loves snuggling up to it ! The pictures in the book are beautiful. A fantastic purchase, very festive !

Doctor Who: Series 7
Doctor Who: Series 7
Price: 11.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully atmospheric music !, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who: Series 7 (Audio CD)
Particularly moving is Clara's theme (The Impossible Girl), a haunting melody which superbly captures the beauty of someone who is now my favourite all time character (and I never thought anyone could replace Sarah-Jane in my affections !) The music from The Rings of Akhaten is truly enchanting. This is my favourite episode from Series 7, and listening back to the music reminds me why it moved me so much.