Profile for Muggsy14 > Reviews

Content by Muggsy14

Muggsy14 "alison1963" (Bath, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Portable Electric Lady Shaver Bikini Eyebrow Shaper Eyebrow Shaver Trimmer
Portable Electric Lady Shaver Bikini Eyebrow Shaper Eyebrow Shaver Trimmer
Offered by Groupliving

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 3 July 2015
I use this regularly - have to change my (cheap) battery every time I do use it, but it does the job of keeping my Ted Heath eyebrows under control :D Took a while to get the product but I'm glad I ordered it.

Bathroom Light Green Nonslip Handgrip Cleaning Tool Scrubbing Brush
Bathroom Light Green Nonslip Handgrip Cleaning Tool Scrubbing Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 3 July 2015
Oddly, my mother sings the praises of this brush, it reaches the parts of the loo she struggled with before because the head shape is just right apparently. It's rather sad that we sit and talk about a loo brush, but there you go :D

Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Am-Tech S6495 Telescopic Back Scratcher
Offered by only the best deals 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific!, 3 July 2015
How can I tell you how much I love this back-scratcher. It's great and we are getting married in the Autumn ;)

Fast delivery, great price and now a well-scratched back. Use it A LOT!

Aqua Optima CLS913 Universal Water Filter, 9+3 free pack
Aqua Optima CLS913 Universal Water Filter, 9+3 free pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 3 July 2015
It's great having a whole year's worth of filters and not having to think about it. These arrived very quickly and do exactly what they say, give you clean, tastier water. The water in my flat tastes terrible and I like a good cuppa, so filters are a must. These certainly do the job.

chinkyboo White Large Window Screen Mesh Net Insect/Mosquito for Windows Doors
chinkyboo White Large Window Screen Mesh Net Insect/Mosquito for Windows Doors
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 3 July 2015
On the advice of others reviewing this product, I bought separate velcro. This net's great, it's quite sturdy and clings to the hook part of velcro strip. It's been great not having to close my living-room window at night because I hate moths :D Certainly needed it this week with the muggy weather. Delivery was very fast and the price is great.

55863 40x Washing Up Brushes Brush Dish Scrubber Cleaner Pot Pan Hanging Hook
55863 40x Washing Up Brushes Brush Dish Scrubber Cleaner Pot Pan Hanging Hook
Offered by delighttobuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value... a LOT of brushes!, 3 July 2015
This is exactly what it says, 40 washing-up brushes ... it's 20 sets of 2 brushes, a larger and slightly smaller one. Really great, I will never need to buy a brush again ... although it's a bit of a surprise when you see 40 brushes in a box :D Very fast delivery too.

Dreams 'n' Drapes Whitworth Eyelet Lined Curtains, Claret, 66 x 54-inch
Dreams 'n' Drapes Whitworth Eyelet Lined Curtains, Claret, 66 x 54-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 3 July 2015
I love my new curtains, they match my sofa perfectly. They are lighter than my old velour ones, which is good as they let some light through but not too much for it to be a problem (I can close them to see TV better in the daytime and it's not too dark, but it doesn't let in street light, if you get my drift!) Delivery was very fast indeed. New curtains are a great way to give a room a fresh look and these do just that.

Metal Portable Hose pIpe Holder Xhose Expanding Hose Holder, Pipe Organiser Garden Tidy Organizer
Offered by COSTWISE GROUP

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 3 July 2015
This is exactly what it states, solid, bigger than we thought, even holds a very long hosepipe. Item arrived before the estimated delivery date, well-packaged and is just the ticket.

Laptop and Notebook USB Cooling Cooler Stand Pad with 5 Fans and Blue LED - 10-17 Inches T5
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, fantastic item, 8 Jun. 2015
Absolutely terrific. Daughter got a new laptop and, on reading around the web it seems that over-heating can be a problem, so I bought this so that she'd start off caring for her computer. It's a terrific item, solid, the fans are fantastic and I couldn't be more pleased. It arrived really quickly and we are more than happy.

Small Genuine Leather Double Zipped Coin Key Purse (Purple)
Small Genuine Leather Double Zipped Coin Key Purse (Purple)
Offered by Hide and Sleek ®

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my little purse, 23 May 2015
I love my little purse. I fill the big section with cards and a few coins go into the small section. The colour's as shown and the item is nice and soft but sturdy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10