Profile for Mr. Daniel M. Ford > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Perfect Cult
The Perfect Cult

5.0 out of 5 stars Bow down before your Masters, 1 July 2014
This review is from: The Perfect Cult (MP3 Download)
DeathStars are without a doubt the Lords of Industrial Gothic metal. And they have surged forth from the darkness once more to deliver more of their trademark sound.

Buy this album.
Love this Band.
Metal Heads, As you were.

Broken Crown Halo
Broken Crown Halo

4.0 out of 5 stars Always decent, 24 May 2014
This review is from: Broken Crown Halo (MP3 Download)
As always Lacuna does not Disapoint, with strong dirty guitar and their trademark vocals Broken Crown Halo is another Good album, ranging from badass to heartfelt. Didnt blow me away as much as would have liked.

The Human Contradiction
The Human Contradiction

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the year so far., 6 May 2014
Simply stunning orchestration and vocal abilities, best album this year so far for me and I will look into this band from now on.

Valkyrja
Valkyrja

5.0 out of 5 stars A powerhouse of Viking goodness, 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Valkyrja (MP3 Download)
Tyr are amazing, their songs are not only gloriously Viking through and through, they are also very catchy. I find myself walking around work with their tunes stuck in my head and a more than passing need to swing an axe at people that annoy me. More so than usual!

Silverthorn
Silverthorn

5.0 out of 5 stars Kamelot! Kamelot! It's only a model..., 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Silverthorn (MP3 Download)
Kamelot are one of my favourite bands and in my eyes can do no wrong. But oh my God can they still blow me away with how good they can be. Love this album and it has kind of taken over my Kamelot library (something I never expected to happen) but it is awesome.

Vengeance Falls (Special Edition)
Vengeance Falls (Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 11 Jan. 2014
I almost didn't buy this, then once I had it I almost didn't listen to it. More fool me.
I am a true believer that the true Metal faith are the closest things to warrior poets in our day, and I love when Trivium proves me right. The skills thrown down are astounding, the lyrics and vocals strike chords in every song. Another power house of an album, love it.

Monster
Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Oomhp! does it again., 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Monster (MP3 Download)
Good songs, healthy amount of control and dirty guitar and general skills from the band as always. trademark vocals are awesome.

Deceiver of the Gods
Deceiver of the Gods

5.0 out of 5 stars Shield by shield!, 28 Sept. 2013
March to Valhalla to this Album! Amon Amarth set the standard for Heavy Metal, from song's inspired by the Poetic Edda to stories all of their own. The standard they push into their music never stops. Never falters.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically pleasing aroma's., 13 Nov. 2010
A pleasant little incense holder that is easy on the eyes, can go anywhere and will still look the piece. And you know that vertical incense burning looks so much cooler.

Poetry For The Poisoned
Poetry For The Poisoned

5.0 out of 5 stars Poetry To My poisoned Ears, 7 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Poetry For The Poisoned (Audio CD)
Simply put, Kamelot, One of the worlds premier Operatic Power Metal bands,Have outdone themselves. This album is a must hear, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2