Profile for Mrs. Sarah Platt > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Sarah Platt

Mrs. Sarah Platt "splatt120" (Brighton)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 15 Sep 2014
Brilliant book!!

Read this a while ago and saw the film on Saturday. Although the film was good, the book is far far better!! Well worth a read indeed

Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine, Gloss Black
Bosch TAS2002GB Tassimo T20 Hot Beverage Machine, Gloss Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, 28 Jan 2014
This is a good machine. However if you are wanting to have cappuccinos or lattes this isn't the machine for you, in my opinion, unless you like the taste of the UHT milk which I don't. As I drink expresso and americano generally this is a good machine for me. This is my second machine - my first having been "lent" to a friend. However I wish Amazon had said it was a sign for package as I am now having to wait a further 6 days before good olde Yodel can deliver it for me - had I known I would have had it sent to work.

Private Berlin: (Private 5)
Private Berlin: (Private 5)
by James Patterson

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 4 Feb 2013
Am an avid reader of James Patterson, however I am struggling with this one. I always seen to struggle when books are set out side UK or USA!!! Might be just me! However I will finish it as I always do but it taking me a little longer than usual for a Jame Patterson book.

Outdoor Garden 4 Tier Mini Greenhouse Reinforced Replacement Cover ONLY 135g/m²
Outdoor Garden 4 Tier Mini Greenhouse Reinforced Replacement Cover ONLY 135g/m²
Offered by SmashingDealsDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 4 Feb 2013
Having replaced covers for this growhouse on several occasions I was really pleased with this cover. It is far more sturdy that previous ones and good enoough price - hopefully it will last much longer than the others.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 4 Feb 2013
Really really enjoyed reading this book. A light read but thoroughly enjoyable. Will look at th author for other titles.

Is It Just Me?
Is It Just Me?

3.0 out of 5 stars Its is OK, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Is It Just Me? (Kindle Edition)
I love Miranda but I am finding the book a little hard to read. To me it is a pick and put down book and at the moment it is down. However I will carry on.

The Woman Before Me
The Woman Before Me
by Ruth Dugdall

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Woman Before Me (Paperback)
This was the final of the 3 books bought for my mum for Christmas. I know she thoroughly enjoyed it and will be looking at the author for other titles. I cannot comment any further as I have not read it!

A Merry Little Christmas
A Merry Little Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 4 Feb 2013
I really enjoyed this book. Probably not for everything but it was a light read and thoroughly enjoyable and will be looking at the author for other titles.

Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Air Bed Single Size inc Pump
Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Air Bed Single Size inc Pump
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Feb 2013
Bought this for my75 year old mum to sleep on over Christmas. Had previous air bed but was far too low. She said she slept very well (as well as you can when you are in someone else's house and on an air bed) and she liked the fact that it is was almost "bed" height so was much easier to get in and out of. Well worth the price.

Tainted
Tainted
by Brooke Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Book 2, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Tainted (Paperback)
Purchased for my mum for Christmas along with Trapped. She enjoyed this book very muc and indeed also trapped. I can't comment as I have read either of them as yet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4