Profile for Jan > Reviews

Jan

22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
22 slots case pouch holder for memory card SD card
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time. Smaller than I imagined but it holds ..., 11 July 2014
Arrived in good time. Smaller than I imagined but it holds more than I thought it could - so I am very satisfied with it!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip White)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy, 11 July 2014
Arrived earlier than expected. Looks really classy (I have the white one) and does the job well. Phone fits nicely in the case and I put some of my business cards in the wallet part. I knocked off one star as the screen protector was rubbish. I managed to get nearly all the bubbles out but when I opened the case later if just fell off! You don't really need it though, as the case does such a good job.

Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof That You Can Heal Yourself
by Lissa Rankin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 25 Dec 2013
This book should be given to every single medical student! I know most of the stuff in this book so it was nice to have it reinforced by Dr Lissa Rankin. I just wish all doctors were like her. Do your GP a favour and buy them a copy!

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 Nov 2013
I didn't think I could manifest anything but something drew me to this book - and guess what? I CAN manifest stuff from the Universe! The experiments do work. There is abundance - and it has my name on it. I am so pleased that the Universe pointed me to this book. I'm a very happy person!

Invero ® Candy 3.5mm Jack In Ear Headphones Earphones ideal for Apple iPad 3 (Purple)
Offered by Invero

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 July 2013
I'm no expert on technical stuff but when I've had earphones before they normally have L and R on them but these don't so consequently every time I put them on I get feedback differently from listening to the same music and it does make a difference. Apart from that they are OK.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 9:17 AM BST

California Scents Fresh Linen Spill Proof
California Scents Fresh Linen Spill Proof
Offered by Babz Media

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 April 2013
I bought this for my hubby for his birthday because we went to California last year and it was a bit of fun to have this car smelly. The only trouble was...it didn't smell...at all! Nothing, nada. It may as well have been a tin of fresh air. Have totally wasted my money on this. Don't buy it - it's a con.

Stylfile S-Clipper Nail Clipper
Stylfile S-Clipper Nail Clipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Mar 2013
What a brilliant invention and so simple - why on earth didn't anybody think of this concept before? Makes the old type seem positively archaic. I would certainly recommend it to anyone, especially those who have difficult nails to trim. It was a job I hated doing - but not anymore.

Verbatim 43480 12x CD-RW 10 Pack Spindle
Verbatim 43480 12x CD-RW 10 Pack Spindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, 11 Jun 2012
Ordered some Verbatim CD RWs. Product suitably packaged and arrived on time. Disks now contain thousands of my photos and so far all the disks have worked - not like some on the market. So, yes, I am a very happy bunny. Thank you.