Profile for Romance Junkie > Reviews

Romance Junkie

Lady Beauchamp's Proposal
Lady Beauchamp's Proposal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 16 Nov. 2015
I wish I could have given this book 10 stars it was that good.One of the best I have read in a long time. Cannot wait until this new author releases her next masterpiece.A perfect blend of passion deep love and plenty of sexy encounters. Loved it.

Run Wild (Escape with a Scoundrel Series Book 1)
Run Wild (Escape with a Scoundrel Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved loved loved it !!!, 22 Mar. 2015
Wow what a fabulous book, everything I look for in a perfect historical romance. Danger, lots of sexual tension between Nicholas and Samantha and glorious passion when they get together. I especially loved how Samantha was no simpering miss or pityful victim although fate had certainly been cruel to both of them. Read this book throughout the night until I could no longer stay awake. The next morning I couldn't wait to see what happened next. Will be looking up everyone of this authors books with excitement. 5 Stars without hesitation.

A Little Bit Wild
A Little Bit Wild
by Victoria Dahl
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars Breaking the rules., 22 Oct. 2010
I really enjoyed this book. It was responsible for a very late night of reading. I found it pulled me in quickly once Marissa's plight was revealed. She really is quite a naughty girl with a very curious nature in the Romantic department that gets her into lots of trouble - often. I have to say I found myself laughing outloud several times especially at the horrified reaction from Marissa's brothers as more of her wicked behaviour was revealed. I loved the way Jude accepted Marissa the way she was and in fact applauded it. It did take her a while to realise what a real gem she had in Jude but she gets there eventually. They did sizzle together sexually - quite hot. I liked this book better than her last and look forward to more from this author - I'm curious to find out whats going on with Marissa's elder brother and her best friend. Hope all will be revealed soon.