Profile for alix walsh > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Metaltex  Ice Lolly Moulds, Set of 4
Metaltex Ice Lolly Moulds, Set of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend these moulds, 12 Feb. 2014
Finally used these lolly moulds recently and they're great. When clipped together they stand well in the freezer (need a big enough freezer to stand them up). Used them to make cbeebies disco pops (frozen yoghurt with fruit) and they performed brilliantly. Made them easily with my two year old who was super excited to eat once frozen and had no problem holding handle and eating the lolly. The holder shape makes it a little awkward for a young child to eat the very last bit of lolly so i scooped last bit into a bowl for her (tho I had no problem finishing my own lolly!). Saying that, the holder is great for keeping little fingers clean. Bit of warm water on the outside of the mould to help ease the frozen lolly out of the mould and job's a goodun. They look a little cheap but are sturdy and who needs fancy looking, expensive lolly makers anyway?! They're a great price. would recommend this set of moulds. Very happy.

Swimming Pool Noodle Float Aid Woggle Flexi Beam Aqua Woggle child swim Lesson
Swimming Pool Noodle Float Aid Woggle Flexi Beam Aqua Woggle child swim Lesson
Offered by Lampe UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend this noodle, 12 Feb. 2014
My two year old, who is scared of the water despite a year of expensive swimming lessons, loved this noodle and became more confident swimming with it under her arms to the point where she was having real fun (as long as I supported her). I wish I'd avoided the classes and let her splash about with one of these from the start as I reckon she'd have been more confident. Bought for £5.72 which was cheaper than the zoggs one on sale for £6.50 at the pool. Maybe a tiny bit slimmer than zoggs one. Could hardly tell the difference looking at them. This one does the job. I'm v happy with it.

Playmobil 5893 Pony Farm Carry Case
Playmobil 5893 Pony Farm Carry Case
Offered by Longacres Garden Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant portable useful toy, 2 Feb. 2014
Great little item I always choose when we got to others houses. Daughter loves it & it keeps her interested & occupied. Carry case is great idea. Mole is a bit random! As always great quality from playmobil

Top Baby Cotton Girls, Babies Rose And Flower Hairband - Grey, Small Pink Rose
Top Baby Cotton Girls, Babies Rose And Flower Hairband - Grey, Small Pink Rose
Offered by Style Nuvo

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute hairband, 2 Feb. 2014
Bought for friend's daughter. They both loved it. Looks super cute and is very soft. Looks like the picture. Fits nicely. My only gripe is that it had a blob of excess glue showing which I had to pick off and then washed the hairband. Very careless manufacturing?

BooginHead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder in NAUTICAL RED
BooginHead PaciGrip Pacifier Holder in NAUTICAL RED

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely soother clip, 2 Feb. 2014
Great quality & attractive. Clip is very secure. Does leave a little mark which does disappear later but I wouldn't want to use on very delicate fabric. Fine on normal cotton clothes/bibs. Loop to attach to soother means very secure connection. Would be a bit awkward trying to detach from soother while leaving soother in sleeping baby's mouth (as per other reviews) but how often does one do that? Short enough not to cause me worry of catching round neck. Would definitely recommend & I'm considering buying another [booginhead red&white stripe soother clip]

Sanlise Girl Boy Toddler Child Lovely Knit Hat Winter Baby Conjoined Shawl Hat-Yellow
Offered by Goods-cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute & bright, 12 Jan. 2014
The colours on this really are so bright and its a gorgeous hat & scarf. The material is soft and warm. I bought this for a friend's daughter. size looks good for a 1-2 year old. i'm considering buying it again for my own daughter I'm picky about materials. I'd really recommend.

LEGO Creator 31005: Construction Hauler
LEGO Creator 31005: Construction Hauler
Offered by The Edinburgh Toy Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome, 11 Jan. 2014
For a similar price (or even cheaper than some), this construction hauler set looks like a 5 in 1 rather than a 3 in 1 as it has a little digger and a little car to go on the back of the hauler and the big car. I gave it to my friend's 7yr old and he loved it. Was a shame I didn't get chance to help him build it (I'm 35!). I'm secretly hoping someone buys it for me for my birthday...

Egg Piercer
Egg Piercer
Offered by Indiabazaar

4.0 out of 5 stars Not fancy but it works, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Egg Piercer
Wanted and egg piercer and this does the job well. Not fancy but it does have a lock to stop accidentally stabbed fingers which is handy

Bunnykins ABC Blocks 3 Piece Melamine Set
Bunnykins ABC Blocks 3 Piece Melamine Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, fun, educational, not microwaveable!, 11 Jan. 2014
Love this gorgeous bunnykins crockery set. My daughter loves the bunnies and, in addition to the obvious daily eating, we use it to learn/practice the beginning of the alphabet. A piece has cracked off one side of the bowl, I think because I ignored the warning & used it in the microwave. Glued piece back on and still using. Would recommend the set. Just wish it was more durable and it came with knife, fork, spoon set.

Place for Everyone
Place for Everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love his music, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Place for Everyone (MP3 Download)
I heard Fabio Tedde playing his piano in Euston tube in 2007/8. I was so mesmerised I just had to get off my tube carriage and go back to buy an album. It's such beautiful music I actually decided to walk down the aisle at my wedding to one of his compositions. Hearing it still moves me now-every time. thank you Fabio. I highly recommend his albums.

Page: 1 | 2