Profile for Lorelei Lamont > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HP ePrint
HP ePrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Works a treat on kindle fire, Apple iPhone 4 and 5! Awesome.

Mixed Up Fairy Tales
Mixed Up Fairy Tales
by Hilary Robinson
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fun interactive book for age 4+, 20 Jun 2014
Great fun book, kids have to know the stories quite well to get the best out of it so would probably suit school age children best. Large clear text for early readers too.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Single Bottle Steriliser
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Single Bottle Steriliser

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful if you go out a lot, 20 Jun 2014
Great if you go out of the house a lot or are combination feeding as it doesn't take up much space and most people have a microwave these days. I have left one at my parents with a bottle of ready made milk for emergencies. Only wish this had been invented when I had my first child!

Dinosaur Foam Masks, 6 supplied
Dinosaur Foam Masks, 6 supplied
Offered by Party2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great for the price, 20 Jun 2014
Bought these for children's party and was amazed at the quality for the price. Also turned up very quickly so would recommend.

Isa Does It: Amazingly Easy, Wildly Delicious Vegan Recipes for Every Day of the Week
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present for new Vegan, 20 Jun 2014
Bought as a present for a new vegan, who is also new to cooking much more than microwaved sweet potatoes and he says it's revolutionized dull dinner time.

Bob's Best Friend - softback
Bob's Best Friend - softback
by Simon Bartram

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to Bob Library, 20 Jun 2014
I was thrilled to find more Bob adventures, my toddler loves them and I love the illustrations. I only wish there were more picture Bob books, so if Simon Bartram's publisher is reading this PLEASE commission lots more!

Round and Round the Garden Book and CD: Play Rhymes for Young Children (Book & CD)
by Sarah Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars English voiced CD a pleasant change, 20 Jun 2014
This has lovely illustrations, and pleasantly ENGLISH rather than American singer on the CD which makes a nice change. The only thing is the songs are a bit fast to sing along to for young children in my opinion, so we haven't used the CD as much as I would have liked as my toddler can't sing along easily.

Vegan Brunch
Vegan Brunch
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Eats, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Vegan Brunch (Paperback)
I tested a few of the recipes out, and they have all been delicious. It's a shame there's not more pictures and its a bit glossier, but that is the case in most Vegan cookbooks and doesn't detract from the recipes.

Jellycat - Little Jellycat Bashful Dutch Bunny Medium (BAS3BD)
Jellycat - Little Jellycat Bashful Dutch Bunny Medium (BAS3BD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Supersoft Bunny!, 20 Jun 2014
This was a present for my youngest who kept swiping my other one's bashful bunny by Jellycat. He adores this bunny, and sleeps with him every night. It's washable which with a baby or toddler is a godsend. I can't recommend high enough, this one has ready been washed at least 15 times and is lovely and soft. Definitely worth the money and look much more like a real bunny than most toys. Definitely recommend it.

Leon: Fast Vegetarian
Leon: Fast Vegetarian
by Henry Dimbleby

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an interesting vegetarian cookbook without loads of cheese, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Leon: Fast Vegetarian (Hardcover)
Sick of vegetarian cook books which rely heavily on cheese, eggs or pasta? Then this is the one for you. I have shelves of cool books, but this is my absolute tasty favourite as of a few weeks ago when so took the plunge and treated myself. I love this book, the recipes are quick, really work, and are yum. So far everything I have cooked has been delicious. As a plus the photos are very well organised, and endearing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2014 10:51 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3