Profile for Lorelei Lamont > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pregnancy Workout - Lean and Toned [DVD] [2011]
Pregnancy Workout - Lean and Toned [DVD] [2011]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for resistance workout, 29 Dec. 2015
I have given this 4 stars only because I think the separate parts are a bit long, and you really need to do them all. There also seemed to be a lot of arm work, and I am more concerned about the legs and bum areas. It is also quite difficult resistance work, I was doing circuits three times a week until week 8 of this pregnant, got this at week 14 and I was still "another set of press ups- you've got to be kidding!" I am sure if I had kept with it then the results would have been great. But I am sorry to say I switched to Erin o brien which is more cardio and just seems easier. I think as I get more pregnant I'll come back to it as the cardio gets more difficult.

Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Dr Pepper, 99 g
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, Dr Pepper, 99 g
Offered by The Orange Frog

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic taste, 29 Dec. 2015
My husband loved these and rated them as very authentic. Definitely for a Dr pepper aficionado

(D Pin) 25mm Lapel Pin Button Badge: KNOW IT ALL GEEK
(D Pin) 25mm Lapel Pin Button Badge: KNOW IT ALL GEEK
Offered by Dotts Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 29 Dec. 2015
This was a present for my brother's satchel and has resisted all the knocks and general wear and tear inflicted on it admirably. Plus he loves it...

Performance Emulsion Mini Roller Kit (7 Pieces)
Performance Emulsion Mini Roller Kit (7 Pieces)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Dec. 2015
These do the job fine, but don't wash very well so probably not very useful if you want to use the same roller for.several different paints.

Konfidence Children's Original Swim Jacket - Blue Palm, 18 Months - 3 Years
Konfidence Children's Original Swim Jacket - Blue Palm, 18 Months - 3 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality,bit on the small side, 29 Dec. 2015
Overall I think that these jackets are good quality and work well. They do seem to be sized on the small size, my 2 year old needed a size larger. They also do seem to take a long time to dry, but this could be.because of the floats.

Humangear CapCap - Black
Humangear CapCap - Black
Offered by Leisure Lakes Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 29 Dec. 2015
After reading the other reviews, I decided to take a chance and bought this for my wide mouth nalgene bottle. It's been awesome. It makes it so much easier to drink out of the bottle walking along or or on the bus/ in the car. Not only that it seems durable, it's easy to wash and dry, and its a decent price. I only wish I had bought it sooner.

Sarah and Duck and the Christmas Lights
Sarah and Duck and the Christmas Lights
by Sarah Gomes Harris
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great format, 29 Dec. 2015
Really very happy that this book has been released as a board book which makes it infinitely more durable for smaller hands. I wish the others were also in board book format. This is a book of the TV episode so isn't a new story, but my son still loves it.

Shirakiku Sukoyaka Genmai Brown Rice 6.81 Kg
Shirakiku Sukoyaka Genmai Brown Rice 6.81 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 29 Dec. 2015
Excellent tasty rice, cooks perfectly on sushi setting in my rice cooker. Great price too.

HP ePrint
HP ePrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome., 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
Works a treat on kindle fire, Apple iPhone 4 and 5! Awesome.

Mixed Up Fairy Tales (Mixed Up Series)
Mixed Up Fairy Tales (Mixed Up Series)
by Hilary Robinson
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Really fun interactive book for age 4+, 20 Jun. 2014
Great fun book, kids have to know the stories quite well to get the best out of it so would probably suit school age children best. Large clear text for early readers too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4