Profile for Ms. J. A. Richards > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. A. Richards

Ms. J. A. Richards "J Richards" (UK)

Oral-B Pro 2500 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun - Black (Packaging May Vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2016
Lovely toothbrush, only wished i'd brought one years ago!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 16 Jan. 2013
I have spent a fortune on these for years as my 7 year old still needs to wear them. Now I have discovered Amazon sell them at half the price of my local supermarket! A very happy (and a little bit richer!) customer!

Topsy and Tim: Start School
Topsy and Tim: Start School
by Jean Adamson

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading., 16 Jan. 2013
My 3 year old has just discovered his brothers old Topsy and Tim books and loves them! I have since bought him two more for Christmas and he asks for them at bedtime every night! These are easy readers and very educational. I would definitely recommend Topsy and Tim!

Topsy and Tim: Go on a Train

BMX Bandits [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angelo d'Angelo
Offered by Helen's Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!, 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: BMX Bandits [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my son for his 7th birthday. He is mad about BMX and has watched it over and over again.

iGadgitz Water Resistant Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPod Classic 80gb, 120gb & 160gb + iPod Video 30gb & 60gb
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 Jun. 2012
This item does just the job and is excellent value for money. It fits my arm and hasn't fallen off yet!

LEGO City 3367: Space Shuttle
LEGO City 3367: Space Shuttle
Offered by Bold Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this space shuttle!, 9 Oct. 2011
We bought this for my son for his 6th birthday. He was so pleased with himself as he managed to build it all by himself! Good value for money, would definitely recommend.