ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

Sexy Hart (Sexy Series)
Sexy Hart (Sexy Series)
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Hart, 4 April 2014
Although I did love this book, I didn't think it was as good as the first two books in the sexy series, I thought Dani waffled on a bit, but still a lovely story it had me laughing and crying at times, I look forward to reading book four.

The Boys of Summer (Book # 1 The Summer Series)
The Boys of Summer (Book # 1 The Summer Series)
Price: 0.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 14 Mar 2014
It started a bit slow and I picked it up and put it down several times, reading a few pages a time, thinking don't think this is for me but I pushed on and I'm so glad I did, I really enjoyed it,and can't wait to read the next book.

Bursting with Love (Love in Bloom:  The Bradens, Book Five)  Contemporary Romance (Love in Bloom: The Bradens)
Bursting with Love (Love in Bloom: The Bradens, Book Five) Contemporary Romance (Love in Bloom: The Bradens)
Price: 2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Feb 2014
Wow Melissa's books just get better and better, I will definitely be reading more of her books!! Thank you Melissa foster

Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel)
Cross My Heart (A Contemporary Romance Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross my heart, 20 Jan 2014
Lovely read couldn't put it down, kind of predictable but still enjoyed it very much will definitely look out for more books by Abigail Strom

Addicted to Him
Addicted to Him
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to him, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Addicted to Him (Kindle Edition)
Wow what a great book, loved the story you couldn't help but be drawn into it, will definitely look out for more oh Lauren Dodd's books

Always You
Always You
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Always You (Kindle Edition)
Such a lovely book, a bit repetitive but still a great read, I cried quite a bit, would definitely recommend to a friend. Will definitely look out for more books by Kristy Moseley

Sexy Berkeley (Sexy Series)
Sexy Berkeley (Sexy Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan flaming tastic, 19 Sep 2013
This is by far the best book I have read since fifty shades, I absolutely loved it, it just gripped me, I cried, I laughed, I cried some more, bit repetitive at times, but that didn't matter, can't wait for the next book.

Nice Girl to Love: Three-Book Collection (#1 Resisting the Bad Boy, #2 Falling for the Good Guy, #3 Choosing the Right Man)
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Sep 2013
I loved these books so much, I fell in love with all the characters, couldn't put my kindle down, fantastic.

Shoe Strings
Shoe Strings
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Shoe Strings (Kindle Edition)
Easy reader, a bit repetitive, but still a great book, would definitely recommend lovely story lots of different characters, I fell in love with them all!!!!!

The Executive's Decision (The Keller Family Series)
The Executive's Decision (The Keller Family Series)
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Jun 2013
Loved it, loved it, loved it, couldn't put it down, all I can say is enjoy, and I'm sure you will!!!!

Page: 1 | 2