Profile for Roger Massey > Reviews

Roger Massey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - Original Soundtrack
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - Original Soundtrack

5.0 out of 5 stars We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff., 9 Sep 2014
Buy this if you like music.

Buy this if you like life.

Buy this if you have a pulse.

Loud, brash, and funny. The soundtrack is exactly as the film.

Gillette Fusion Big Pack with Razor and 12 Blades
Gillette Fusion Big Pack with Razor and 12 Blades
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a cheap bulk buy, 9 Sep 2014
I have used the various iterations of Gillette razors over the years. The Fusion provides a great shave, and the price with the extra blades is very reasonable.

I find that the weight of this razor is perfect for me - I have giant hands.

Zyliss Hand Held Slicer with Adjustable Blades and Julienne
Zyliss Hand Held Slicer with Adjustable Blades and Julienne

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, 9 Sep 2014
I use this several times a week and, despite a few cut fingers in the first few weeks, have found it perfect. The weight allows it to feel solid, and with a quality feel.

The julienne function in a little ambitious, but if you want to shred stuff it is great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful cover, 9 Sep 2014
I have bought expensive, specific covers before and found them better. However, I live in London and people steal them! While this is not as fitted as I would like it has meant that it hasn't been stolen yet.

Paper Mate Flexgrip Retractable Ball Pen Blue Fine - Box of 12
Paper Mate Flexgrip Retractable Ball Pen Blue Fine - Box of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Sep 2014
I love these pens. They are really comfortable to use (I have giant hands and find that a lot of pens are uncomfortable). They last for ages, and the colour is a very nice tone.

The only problem I have found is that people you lend a pen to want to keep it.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 9 Sep 2014
This is good for the price, but does feel a little cheap. It washes well, and is still very comfortable after some months.

DP Dye Salt - 500g
DP Dye Salt - 500g
Offered by Diy & Homeware

5.0 out of 5 stars It's salt - but good salt, 9 Sep 2014
I'm not sure if this is any different to regular table salt, but combined with the dye, it would wonderfully. I now have different coloured stuff!

120cm Round Oval Shoelaces Shoes Trainers Sneakers Cords Laces Bootlaces
120cm Round Oval Shoelaces Shoes Trainers Sneakers Cords Laces Bootlaces

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as you would imagine, 9 Sep 2014
They are cheap and cheerful laces. They look very nice in my trainers.

Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 - Black (Standard Packaging)
Microsoft Optical Mouse 200 - Black (Standard Packaging)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality feel for a budget mouse, 16 Jun 2014
This is a very straight forward mouse. There is nothing complicated, and it does exactly what you hope. I have hands like shovels and it feel neat and tidy in my hand.

BerryBean BELLE - Mini Portable Waterproof Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Stereo Speaker w Suction Cup for Shower, Bathroom, Pool, Boat, Car, Outdoor, etc, Compatible w all Bluetooth Devices - iOS iPhone / iPad, Android - 6 Hour Rechargeable Battery w Built-in Microphone as Hands-Free Speakerphone - (Spring Green)
Offered by Quantum Wireless

5.0 out of 5 stars This is BRILLIANT, 16 Jun 2014
This arrived very quickly.

The build quality is great.

It was very easy to set up. Although the volume controls confused me at first, I soon got the hang of it.

The only criticism I have is that the suction doesn't last for 'days' and I have forgotten to remove it from the tiles in the shower only to hear it crash into the bath a few hours later - that said it has survived.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5