Profile for remnart > Reviews

remnart

Wahl Ultima 7200 Men's Shaver Mains / Rechargeable
Wahl Ultima 7200 Men's Shaver Mains / Rechargeable

1.0 out of 5 stars Easily the worst razor I've ever had, 12 Sep 2014
Easily the worst razor I've ever had. Loss of charge after just a few hours. sent back no less than 4 times for so-called repair........then Wahl finally blamed ME and said the razor was wet inside and it should only be used as a dry razor....but no mention of this in their product literature!
Interesting to note they've discontinued this product so that tells me it all!"

Stick to better brands than this in the future.

Amazon were great about it and took responsibility and made full refund, so I cannot sing Amazon's praise more highly.

Kindle Paperwhite 3G, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Free 3G + Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 3 Aug 2013
I was a little worried that this would nt be as good as actually reading a paper book but I was wrong.
Easy to set up, small enough to carry around. Very easy to read in sunshine. A little expensive bu all
in all worth it. Tip: Do not leave or try to use or leave in very hot sunshine as it will overheat and stop
working.

HP CM750A OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Web)
HP CM750A OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One (Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Web)

4.0 out of 5 stars HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus, 17 Oct 2012
We have replaced this printer with an old version of Officejet 8610 which we have had for about 8-10
years. This ia a much improved version and we managed to set it up without too many problems. The print
quality is excellent and the speed amazing, you have to stand and catch them nearly as they come out!!!
All in all we would recommend this printer to anyone who wants a small office printer with great capabilities.

Only slight jib is that the paper tray is very flimsy and we can see that it will probably break before too long.