Profile for Gavin > Reviews

Content by Gavin

Gavin

NEW KIDS CHILDREN BOY GIRL KNITTED CHRISTMAS REINDEER RUDOLPH JUMPER RED SANTA TREE AGE 3-13 YEARS (5-6, Navy)
Offered by My Shoe Store

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 4 Dec 2013
bought this for my son and he was devastated when we opened the package and the shoulder hadn't even been knitted properly. There was loose threads sticking out and a slight pull would have had it in holes. The seller has refunded just the cost of the item so far, not the postage or return postage even though it was a faulty item. AVOID!

Jazzy Bicycle Bike Cycling Roswheel Frame Pannier Bag Front Tube Bag Cellphone (such as Samsung S3 i9300, iPhone 5 and any 4.8inch cell phone) Bag - Silver/ Grey
Offered by DreamTeck

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stay upright, 13 Jun 2013
I've tried several times but cannot get this thing to stay in an upright position when riding, making it difficult to see the map on my smartphone screen. Nice idea but needs better fixings - I see the one in the picture here has two straps underneath but the one I got only has one, I doubt very much this would stop it from flopping over to the side though...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2013 7:29 PM BST

Sunshine Kids Shade Maker
Sunshine Kids Shade Maker
Offered by Prut

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 Jun 2013
This simple little sunshade was really easy to fit and kept the sun off our daughter far better than any parasol we've ever tried. The pockets on the sides are a really useful addition too.