Profile for NCR > Reviews

Personalised Digger Tractor Money Box Engraved Gift
Personalised Digger Tractor Money Box Engraved Gift
Offered by Gift Cookie

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful....., 11 Sept. 2015
Really lovely item. Had to communicate with seller as engraving is actually 20 characters a line with max of 4 lines but that was resolved and resulted in an item that I will purchase for any future christenings.

Canon 111C012BA SX610 HS PowerShot Point and Shoot Digital Camera (20.2 MP, 18x Optical Zoom, 3 inch LCD) - Black
Offered by Executivez

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 9 May 2015
I had the Canon PowerShot sx240 for just under two years when the flash stopped working. It was therefore time for an upgrade. I went back and forth between this model and the more expensive Canon PowerShot sx710 and opted for this because of price. I was so disappointed! It was like a downgrade. The images were grainy in my opinion, not very bright. Canon took away some features I liked such as colour accent.....and although I can understand the benefit of not being surprised by a pop up flash, that to me was a backward move as the flash no longer fires up automatically. All I can say is thank you Amazon for your returns policy as this went back the next day and was replaced with the Canon PowerShot sx710. Yes the more expensive one. Although it still does not have the colour accent feature and still carries this pop up flash business, which I might add looks rather flimsy; the images it produces are clear, pretty, the zoom is amazing, it's just a much better camera.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2015 11:30 AM BST

Playmobil 4129 Recycling Truck with Flashing Light
Playmobil 4129 Recycling Truck with Flashing Light
Offered by etailz UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as hoped purchase http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004HAW1EM/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_1 instead, 26 Aug. 2014
Let me that this review is based on the use of this toy by my son who recently turned two years old, and has developed a fascination for 'garbage' trucks based on videos he's seen on YouTube. I purchased the 5938 recycling truck which Amazon said was a a newer model of this truck and was expecting just as great things from it. To be honest my only reason for purchasing this one was for the bins. He's already broken the cover off the bin that came with the 5983 and it's been stuck back so many times that it's now beyond repair. If Playmobil had sold extra bins like Bruder does I would not have purchased this one. I am slightly disappointed however. We've literally just received this one today and my review may be considered hasty. Moving along, first you have to assemble the bins and place stickers all over the trucks, something that did not have to be done on the 5983.Now the top of this drivers cabin comes out to allow for the figures to be placed inside the truck. This is difficult to put back in, especially for a two year old. In comparison to the 5983, the entire cabin comes out and it's much easier to put back in. I read the reviews where people mentioned that the bins are hard to put in and boy were they not lying. It takes a bit of exertion and serious hand/ eye coordination to get that right, even for myself.....so this is even more difficult for my son. The big yellow bin can go in easier but the other two requires effort and this frustrates him. The only positive I can note about this truck is that the back can slide off to empty the truck as a real truck does.....but as I'm typing this, the lever that holds this in place has just come out and the entire back of the truck has just come out in his hands reducing him to more tears.....so the one positive has turned into a negative. I suppose the easiest thing to do is to send it back....but I've already 'used' the item and whilst I might not like it as much as the other truck, he's quite happy to use the one bin he can fit in easily.

Tippitoes Maz Viz (Blue)
Tippitoes Maz Viz (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice stroller, 8 Nov. 2013
Needed a stroller for travel purposes that has some back adjustments as my baby was just turning 6 mths.....and this did the job. It's really sturdy, large basket, has swivel wheels, easy to close and re open. It's really functional.....except that the sun cover/ hood keeps coming off and I think I had it attached the wrong way for most of the time. Would have been nice if the hood also could have been attached to the back of the seat or else it ends up just flapping away. But I still really like it and use it when going on trips. Rain cover provided is really good too.

Summer Infant 2 Level Booster Seat Safari Stripe
Summer Infant 2 Level Booster Seat Safari Stripe
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting a bit more, 8 Nov. 2013
While it serves its purpose as a booster seat...I was looking for a seat that was really cushioned which these seemed to give the impression that it was but the cushioned bit they speak off is so thin it serves almost no purpose. I could have done better with buying a cheaper chair and making proper cushioned seats.

Brother Max Easy Hold Sippy Cup for Newborn (Green)
Brother Max Easy Hold Sippy Cup for Newborn (Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cup, 8 Nov. 2013
This cup is still serving my son well....most times we use just the cup on it's own but when he was younger was a great out and about cup as the tip folded down.Not too keen on the handles though...bit too funky for me. Now that he knows water will flow easily from the tip we don't use it as much with the lid on.

Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag, 60 Pieces
Mega Bloks Classic Buildable Bag, 60 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect start for those building hands, 8 Nov. 2013
These are sturdy and chunky blocks, perfect for baby/ toddler hands. Son enjoys putting them together and building tall towers with them. He's now at the stage where he puts them together by their colours and claps his hands when he's complete. Only niggle at the moment is that they seem slightly loose, something that I'd never notice when they were just bought. But really great blocks overall.

Lindam Automatic Nursery Safety Sensor Light
Lindam Automatic Nursery Safety Sensor Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Wished I'd bought it earlier, 8 Nov. 2013
I can't comment on any negatives on this light but if any happens to pop up will definitely edit. For now it's a really light night light. At the moment we were using a lamp with dimmer features and in comparison to this light, this light is much more calming for a baby and even for me. So out with the lamp and in with the sensor light.

Mega Bloks Sonny Schoolbus
Mega Bloks Sonny Schoolbus
Offered by King Of Bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks Sonny Schoolbus (Toy)
I bought this item after I'd bought my baby the building blocks which he really loves. Bit disappointed with it cause it's really just a schoolbus/ truck, that he's not bothered to build on. It's fine on its own as a truck but I could have spent the same amount of money on an item with a few more features.

Tippitoes Junior Crew Group 1+2
Tippitoes Junior Crew Group 1+2

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect adjustable seat for a chunky baby., 8 Nov. 2013
After searching the net for a car seat that has recline features for those journeys when my baby falls asleep, this appealed to me. It goes up to 25kgs which was difficult to find as most car seats with adjustable features go up to 18kgs. I have a chunky baby so that wouldn't have lasted him a long time but I am quite happy with this one. It is rather sturdy but I find that it's quite high, which I assume would be great for when he's much taller. The adjustable features are really good and it's easy to install into the car. Overall I'm really pleased with this.

Page: 1 | 2