Profile for Deborah McFarlane > Reviews

Content by Deborah McFarlane

Deborah McFarlane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
LARGE Bed Pillows - Firm Support / Bounce Back / Memory Foam Bedroom Pillow Bounce Back - Cream ( poly filled ) Standard UK Size
Offered by F N A SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality padded pillow, 9 Sep 2014
Very nice quality padded pillow. Arrived before scheduled date, nicely packaged up. I suffer from osteoarthritis in my spine and was looking for a thick, padded pillow to prop me up comfortably in bed whilst i'm resting and using my laptop or reading and this lovely pillow does the job nicely. I would definitely recommend this pillow to others. I would probably find it too padded to sleep on but as i've already mentioned, this wasn't the purpose i bought it for. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Amonfineshop Women Candy Color Backless Strap Chiffon Blouse Tops Shirts (M, White)
Offered by amonfineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cool summer top., 7 Sep 2014
I'm pleased with this top. It was quite cheap, so wasn't expecting it to be that good. The top was surprizingly well made and the material was rather nice too. I liked the open back on this top, as it's different and also makes it more cool for hot weather. I would recommend this top and the seller aswell.

Reebok Women's SEL Wov Jacket - Punpnk, Medium
Reebok Women's SEL Wov Jacket - Punpnk, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH REEBOK WOMEN'S JACKET., 7 Sep 2014
I ordered this jacket on the 3.9.14 and recieved it today. I am absolutely delighted with this jacket. I got it at a bargain price too. It's excellent quality and a very nice fit indeed. The colour is amazing and i love the material and style of this jacket. It will be worn constantly during the summer months, when i'm out walking my dogs. Also has a handy hood, so if i get caught in a light rain fall i won't get soaked, as the jacket has a water proof feel to it, yet very soft, quality material. I really couldn't be more pleased with this buy and hope Amazon get more jackets like this in stock in other lovely colours like this. Thank you Amazon you have made me a very happy customer yet again!!!!

BB Accessories Women's Padded Microfibre Crop Top Sports Bra with Adjustable Straps Red One Size
Offered by BB Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Crop Top., 13 Aug 2014
Very comfortable crop top. Stretches lots for a good fit, and has removeable soft foam pads for extra support. Comes in lots of lovely colours too. Very well made. Arrived promptly, well packaged up. I will definitely buy from this seller again and would recommend these crop tops to anyone :))

See No Evil: The Moors Murders [DVD]
See No Evil: The Moors Murders [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maxine Peake

5.0 out of 5 stars The seller despatched it very promptly and it arrived in excellent condition. It's a very good film and depicts ..., 10 Aug 2014
I bought this film quite a while ago. The seller despatched it very promptly and it arrived in excellent condition. It's a very good film and depicts the chilling true story of the moors murderers with total accuracy. The actors are very good and a pretty good likeness to those two revolting creatures that mercilessly took the lives of those kids in the 60's. I would definitely recommend this dvd to anybody who's interested in true crime films even though it's a sad case.

The Likely Lads [DVD] [1976]
The Likely Lads [DVD] [1976]
Dvd ~ Rodney Bewes

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Comedy Classic., 10 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Likely Lads [DVD] [1976] (DVD)
I loved this film. Very funny. If you're a fan of The Likely Lads series you will definitely enjoy this film. Another comedy classic to add to my collection. I would recommend the seller as my dvd arrived very promptly and in brand new condition as stated by the seller.

Jane Eyre [DVD] [2011]
Jane Eyre [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Mia Wasikowska

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good service from this supplier, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Jane Eyre [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
A lovely period drama type film. It's and old classic and i wanted it for my collection. Very good service from this supplier. I would definitely recommend this company.

Funky Boutique Womens Short Sleeve Stretch Plain Scoop Neck Top (SM 8-10, Green)
Offered by Funky Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this top, 30 July 2014
I am very pleased with this top. The shade of green is much nicer than it looks online, it's more of an emerald green. My order arrived very quickly and the top is good quality and is a good fit. I would definitely recommend this vender and would have no hesitation to buy from them again in the future.

Doctor In The House [DVD]
Doctor In The House [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dirk Bogarde

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, funny film, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Doctor In The House [DVD] (DVD)
Fantastic, funny film. The Doctor series and films are one of my favourites and i'm going to buy the whole collection.

Canac Keep Off Large 480g
Canac Keep Off Large 480g
Offered by Discountstoreuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product. I was a little dubious about whether ..., 26 July 2014
This review is from: Canac Keep Off Large 480g (Misc.)
Very good product. I was a little dubious about whether this would work or not but to my delight has kept the local cats from using my garden as a litter tray. Would definitely recommend this product and it lasts for a long time too. Also doesn't get washed away by the rain, as it's a thick gel type product and smells gorgeous, but obviously the cats would'nt agree!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3