Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam

Tritton Kama Stereo Headset - Black (PS4)
Tritton Kama Stereo Headset - Black (PS4)
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Tritton Kama, 18 Nov. 2014
Excellent product (have used for over a month with zero complaints) and speedy delivery!

7dayshop Magic Cube - Mini Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - EXTRA LARGE 850mah Battery - for Apple iPhone, iPad, iTouch, all Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, Nokia Lumia, Motorola Moto G, HTC, Blackberry, Many Tablets, Laptops and PC's etc.
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623
Logitech 2.1 Speaker System Z623
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 13 Jan. 2012
I have had these speakers for three weeks now - I am not an audophile but here goes:

(Please note that this is my first review... I normally don't bother but I felt I had to share my views)

1) Amazon shipped these QUICK! So thanks to Amazon

2) After doing a fair amount of research, I was left with two sets which looked good: The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 and the Logitech Z623. They seemed to have the best price/performance ratio around the £100 mark. For those of you in Europe... save your time, you can't find the Klipsch ProMedia 2.1! So, I was left with my "second-choice"

However, I don't regret it at all!!!!

For £120 I really can't see how this receives any negative review at all?! My JBL Creature II's were £80 and lasted me 4 years but only gave very average (and very low volume) sound quality.

I watch movies, game and play a LOT of music. I can't fault the quality of these speakers for any of that. So whatever you want the speakers for, they won't disappoint.

Pros:

Excellent all round performer in music, movies and games
Seriously Loud
Amazing Bass (perfect for movies and games with all those explosions going off)
The speaker has the power button/volume dial/bass control on it which is sooooo handy! It also has headphone output and another output if you want to play music through your phone (and this saves you having to take the wires out the back of the pc or wherever your have plugged it in)

Cons:

After three weeks of heavy use... NONE!

I hope everyone enjoys these speakers as much as me :)
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2013 1:48 PM GMT