Profile for HmaH > Reviews

Horizon Cream Breakfast Kitchen Leather Bar Stool Barstools x 2
Horizon Cream Breakfast Kitchen Leather Bar Stool Barstools x 2
Offered by Gecko

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 14 July 2013
I had ordered some similar stools to these from Dwell for twice the price which I waited for, for 8 weeks and then lost my deposit after the company went into administration.
Luckily I found these online and they turned up 2 days later, wish I'd just ordered them here in the first place!
These stools are excellent quality bearing in mind they're faux leather. They are slightly padded and therefore very comfortable. The cream is nice and fresh and against the chrome frame and they look much more expensive as they are.
Excellent service too. By default I selected my work address for delivery and when I contacted the vendor they replied immediately and changed the address for me.
I would definitely recommend this product and service.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

2.0 out of 5 stars Too scientific, 14 July 2013
The concept of the diet is great but I found the content of the book a bit too technical and scientific. The opening chapter was interesting but from there It focuses on the biology of why the diet works which I personally found a bit boring.

I can however rate the actual diet but unfortunately this book wasnt for me.

Pitt Cue Co. - The Cookbook
Pitt Cue Co. - The Cookbook
by Tom Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy, 14 July 2013
This book contains inspiring recipes not just for meat dishes but sides, drinks and desserts too. Would definitely recommend it.