Profile for suzimac > Reviews

And on the 8th day God created BMW medium black standard fit T-shirt
And on the 8th day God created BMW medium black standard fit T-shirt
Offered by AKpromotions

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 2 Jun 2014
This was a present for my husband. He loves it! Fits perfectly, couldn't be better. Might have one for myself.

Frozen Britain
Frozen Britain
by Gavin Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars a good warning..., 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Frozen Britain (Paperback)
The planet has cooled and warmed over millions of years. We are at the end of the current inter-glacial or holocene period. We are due the next ice age. This book shows how it could begin. Scary. Hope it holds off till i'm pushing up daisies!

Eyam: Plague Village
Eyam: Plague Village
by David Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars indirect family history, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Eyam: Plague Village (Paperback)
Excellent book. I wanted to read it because my father's family all originate in a village not too far from eyam. After reading it, i realised that without the sacrifice of those villagers, the plague would have spread to the other villages and i may well have never been born.

Bleeding Hooks
Bleeding Hooks
by Harriet Rutland

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating.., 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bleeding Hooks (Hardcover)
Recently discovered that harriet rutland was my father's first wife! Had to read it out of curiousity. Very good, sort of in the agatha christie mode. Fly fishing background - sense my father's influence as he was a keen fly fisherman. Good whodunnit!

The Fatal Shore: History of the Transportation of Convicts to Australia, 1787-1868
by Robert Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars australian history, 5 May 2013
I am enjoying this book very much. I have two indirect ancestors who were sent to australia in the 1800s, and i wanted to learn what it was like.
This book is excellent, brings those times to life with great description of conditions etc.

Silverline 282389 Welders Gauntlets 330mm
Silverline 282389 Welders Gauntlets 330mm

5.0 out of 5 stars welding gloves, 12 April 2013
They are not for me, they are for my husband! They arrived quickly, and he says they are just the job!

Fuel Line - Non Return Valve - Fuel Tank Breather 8mm 5/16" check Vavle Non Return Valve - One Way Rollover Valve
Offered by Tyagi Racing

5.0 out of 5 stars valve, 1 Mar 2013
Just what the doctor ordered! It fixed the problem no bother. My husband is the mechanical one, not me, and he is well pleased.