Profile for Ms. B. M. Nunn > Reviews

Content by Ms. B. M. Nunn

Ms. B. M. Nunn (England)

The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)
The Fiery Cross: (Outlander 5)
by Diana Gabaldon
Price: 6.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically Diana Gabaldon, 19 Nov 2001
After reading the first 4 books, you may think to yourself, "IMPOSSIBLE. THESE BOOKS CANNOT BE OUT DONE". Well think again. Diana Galbaldon has yet again totally enthrawlled me with her writing.
You wanted to know more about Brianna and Roger, you needed to know what happens to Claire and Jamie. You want the update on that wonderfully delight life that Jamie and Claire made for themselves. Well you cannot be disappointed by this book.
From one war (on life), from Culloden, to America, this book explains all about the trials and tribulations of war. The feelings of being told you are needed to fight, to the loyalties shown in the Family of Scots.
Totally un-put-downable. To tell you anymore than War fails to tie down the needs that love gives you. Would spoil this book. Buy it, read it, and most of all, gift it to others. A small gift to me has kept me reading.

Voyager: (Outlander 3)
Voyager: (Outlander 3)
by Diana Gabaldon
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Far from a failure!, 10 Sep 2001
This review is from: Voyager: (Outlander 3) (Paperback)
After a friend who has known me for many years, asked me to read Crossstitch, I bought the rest of the series that was available (she brought me the american version over), I couldnt possibly imagine that a sequel could live on its own, and as a fantastic part of a series. "Voyager" is a unique journey, a tour of times, and a lesson in love. The forthright nature of this book, teaches emotion, morals, and how to love fully.
An absolutely fantastic world, which enthrawls you, shocks you and makes you cry along with each person in the book. Jamie Fraser, I want you as my husband, Claire Fraser, I want you as my best friend, Roger, I want you to be my Son-In_law, and Brianna, the love for you spans across every page. Diana Gabaldan and absolute modern day miracle, what I wouldn't do to have half your skills!
Thankyou for bringing me to Clare's world, thank you for giving me the most enjoyable series, and most of all thank you for allowing me the chance to share this with the whole world.
A love lost and missed, takes Clare back to her love, in the 1700's Scotland, a need to be loved and be a part of his life, takes its pull, and drags Clare back. Watch as the wish to see Jamie pulls her back from 1968 to 1768 and the trials and tribulations of this time. Although part of a series, each book stands on its own as a masterpiece.
FANTASTIC!