Profile for Waywarddog > Reviews

Content by Waywarddog

Waywarddog

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Apple Iphone 4 /4S Dark Purple Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Retractable Touch Stylus Pen - Dark Purple
Offered by GB Online Sales
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Very good price, looks a lot more expensive than it was!

Swingball Pro
Swingball Pro
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it just as much as I always did, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Swingball Pro (Toy)
A birthday present for our daughter but really for me! Love it just as much as I always did. I bought this model over the child's version as it looked more robust.

Me To You 4-inch Tatty Teddy and My Blue Nose Friends Abbey The British Cat Soft Toy
Price: 4.99

Very cute little cat!

Me To You 7-inch Tatty Teddy and My Blue Nose Friends Splodge The Dalmatian Soft Toy
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Daughter loves it and that's all that matters!

The AA Guide to Durham & Northumberland
The AA Guide to Durham & Northumberland
by Robin Gauldie
Price: 9.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Still useful though., 17 July 2014
Bought as an adjunct to the Bradt guide to Northumberland and nowhere near as detailed. Still useful though.

Gelarti Rainbow Pack
Gelarti Rainbow Pack
Price: 16.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent present, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Gelarti Rainbow Pack (Toy)
My niece and my daughter sat down with this for ages as soon as it was opened, ideal for rainy afternoons.

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for adults to watch again and again......., 10 May 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Frozen is a brilliant film. My daughter adored it as soon as she saw it in the cinema but it has enough of a story to keep adults entertained. The ending is great.

Blank 90mm x 90mm Picture Frame (PF01) - Pack of 25
Blank 90mm x 90mm Picture Frame (PF01) - Pack of 25
Offered by My-Accessories
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 May 2014
Ordered these for my daughter's birthday party so the children could colour and then keep and display/ use their masterpieces! Ideal and perfect for this.

Britains Big Farm New Holland T7060 Tractor
Britains Big Farm New Holland T7060 Tractor
Price: 20.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 20 Dec 2013
I really like Britains toys they are perfect little replicas of the real things. This 1:16 size tractor is great for younger children and the flashing lights are a bonus!

Britains 42264 - Big Square Bales (Yellow)
Britains 42264 - Big Square Bales (Yellow)
Offered by Tyvos Trading
Price: 6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 Dec 2013
These are very simple but give my nephew hours if lea sure as he stacks, restacks and transports them with his tractor and trailer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3