Profile for Adolf > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
London 2012 Paralympic Games [Blu-ray]
London 2012 Paralympic Games [Blu-ray]

5.0 out of 5 stars No adverts, 16 Jan 2013
This is the way that all channel 4 programmes should be with no adverts! It saved me the bother of editing the version that I copied from the TV. I seem to have mislaid my copy of the 1942 version.

CostMad 3 in1 3 Port Input Gold Platted HDMI Auto Switch Mini Hub Switcher Splitter Box Port (3 way input 1 output)
Offered by CostMad-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Switch heaven, 16 Jan 2013
Yet another cable behind the trusty old box but this one does a great job. However, I forgot to buy another cable to link it to the TV so had to wait a further couple of days for that to arrive. It's now up and running to great effect.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How One Man and His Cat Found Hope on the Streets
by James Bowen

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Story, 16 Jan 2013
I expected this to be the usual pet related guff but was pleasantly surprised when I began to read it

Sunspray® SE 360 solar fountain for small ponds and containers with battery backup and adjustable flow pump
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Splash it all over, 16 Jan 2013
Bought this for the family wet room but, so far, there hasn't been an awful lot of sunshine in there... hmm!

Long Life Lamp Company Gu10 35 Watt Halogen 10 X Long Life Lamp Light Bulbs
Long Life Lamp Company Gu10 35 Watt Halogen 10 X Long Life Lamp Light Bulbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Lighting, 16 Jan 2013
Does what it's supposed to but I expect that I will probably buy the low energy versions next time round.

Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Henry Hoover bags (10 Pack)
Offered by SPARES-2-GO

3.0 out of 5 stars Operation Clean-Up, 26 Sep 2012
Oh how I vish zat ve hat had a few of zese tovards ze end of ze second vorld vor!

TDK T19417 16x DVD-R 50 Piece Cakebox
TDK T19417 16x DVD-R 50 Piece Cakebox

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 20 Sep 2012
I haf to say zat zese disks verk perfectly vell for my main purpose vich is der archiving of video clips from my glorious past. Zo far I haf not had ein single duff disk!

Stanley 0-TRE550 Electric Staple/Nail Gun
Stanley 0-TRE550 Electric Staple/Nail Gun

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and quiet at last!, 31 May 2012
I just knew from the moment it arrived it was going to be a life-changer. I've not heard a peep out of the missus since then.... mind you, she does need to be fed via a tube through the nose now! But it's small price to pay. Sheer bliss.

Page: 1 | 2