Profile for Jes > Reviews

Casio BG-169R-6ER BABY-G Ladies Digital Resin Strap Watch
Casio BG-169R-6ER BABY-G Ladies Digital Resin Strap Watch
Offered by WatchO

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Sep 2014
Happy enough, good price.

Easy Meals
Easy Meals
by Rachel Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of ideas, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: Easy Meals (Hardcover)
This is an excellent book and has lots of fast recipes without too many complicated and expensive ingredients. Grear Price

bike*star 30.5cm (12 Inch) Kids Child Learner Balance Running Bike - Sport - Colour Red
Offered by Star-Trademarks

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 2 year old birthday, 21 Oct 2013
We bought this for my son's birthday. It's a little big for him at the moment and he is tall for his age but I think by Christmas it will be fine. He loves it already and stands using it as he can't sit and ride it at the moment. It was easy to assemble and is a lovely bike. I hope he'll get a lot of fun out of it when he is big enough.

The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child's Sleep (Pantley)
by Elizabeth Pantley

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for Me, 21 Oct 2013
This book isn't for me. I have 3 kids and a very busy lifestyle. I also want a little bit of a life for myself. I think her solutions may work for some people but just not our current set up.

The Lion King (Diamond Edition) [DVD]
The Lion King (Diamond Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irons

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite Happy, 23 May 2012
Product is fine. Came within the time, film is great, kids love it, glad I bought it, quite happy with service and quality seems grand.

Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer
Gro-Clock Sleep Trainer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Clock, 6 Mar 2012
I purchased this clock for my 3 year old to try and convince her to stay in bed. The clock is quite nice and does it exactly what it says on the tin. I am very happy with it and do think it was worth the price paid. It is quite sturdy and my 5 year old is very happy with it also.