Profile for angie610 > Reviews

Content by angie610

angie610

Page: 1 | 2
Why Do We Have To Live With Men?
Why Do We Have To Live With Men?

5.0 out of 5 stars funny wisdom, 19 Feb. 2015
I do not usually read chick - lit, but, having had acquired this book for free, I read it. I am so glad I chose to. From the beginning to the end I was completely hooked. I found it hard to detach myself from it, I laughed hard. This book is full of comedy. I am an avod wriyer, and I am in awe of Bernadette for writing in such a talanted way. I hope my writing will someday beas brilliant and as successful as her's. Read it now, if you have not yet. What are you waiting for?

Vktech New Portable tape cassette player and voice recorder with Earphone (Style C)
Offered by vktech-HK

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at will, not great!, 27 Jan. 2015
I brought this to record a meeting, arrived early but, does not record. Tried with earphones and stand alone, and it was absolutely ignoring what I was recording. Waste of time, effort and money. How can they charge this price?

Kitekat Can Jelly Megamix Meat 6 x 400 g (Pack of 4)
Kitekat Can Jelly Megamix Meat 6 x 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Amour Homestores & Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 7 Jun. 2013
My cats only eat meat of this brand ad struggled to find it for a few months, found it here cheaper than shops - now they don't sell it. Try ad get some more in Amazon has my cats will be very appreciative, an so will I.

TVonics DTR HD500 Freeview HD Recorder
TVonics DTR HD500 Freeview HD Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Jun. 2013
I have discarded the notion of having to pay subscription package prices and watch endless repeats, I have realised I will save in the long run. Works perfectly and love the idea of scheduling a recording, never will I miss a programme again.... Buy, buy buy!

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 7 Jun. 2013
I was looking to have freesat in the livigroom as I have it in the bedroom, but needed a new tv and if I'd brought a freesat box and tv separetly I would have forked outmuch more than the £480 I paid for this. The fact it has 3D is a bonus. I have stopped monthy contracts withsevice providers and purchased a PVR which has been great. Was a little cynical of the size as myflat sn't big, but it fits wonderfully and hopefully no tv needed for another ten years or so and it'll pay for itself in a couple of years so very happy.

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

3.0 out of 5 stars Chargerless, 27 Oct. 2012
I am unhappy that £200 was spent on this device to find that there is no charger in the box - this is disgraceful and cannot believe I have to fork out to buy a new one.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2012 6:07 PM BST

POETRY BY MOONLIGHT
POETRY BY MOONLIGHT
by PETER QUINN ET AL

5.0 out of 5 stars A poem, 27 Sept. 2011
This review is from: POETRY BY MOONLIGHT (Paperback)
I have a poem in this book...page 90 'The Taunting of Noise.' I enjoyed this book and the thrill of having something in print.

Visco Therapy Memory Foam Luxury HL 2000 Memory Foam Mattress, Double, 135 x 190 cm, White
Offered by Monkey Beds

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Sept. 2011
I'm rating this a 3 star because my matress did not come with a free duvet set as it suggests. However, I have emailed them and hopefully it may result in good news. It is 5 star quality though. It is luxurious and comforting, excellent value for money. Every other memory foam materess I have looked at in catelogues and online retailers sell near enough the same for £300 plus. This is too expensive and would not be able to afford it if I didn't order from here at this price. Excellent night's sleep and has began to ease my aches and pains. I'll never go back and if ever I get a second bedroom I'd buy again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2011 4:02 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A bed of the highest degree., 22 Sept. 2011
I had been searching for a new bed for months a my last one was hard, very uncomfortable and the springs were digging into my side. I almost ordered a bed similar from Argos for a higher price, then I looked on here and found this. It was cheap but I couldn't afford an expensive one anyhow. It arrived fast and even though it took two and a half hours to put up, my sleepless nights are over. I have had the most pleasant night's sleep ever and I wish I'd discovered it sooner.

7dayshop Memory - USB Flash Drive - 16GB - FAST 135x - Blue Capless Swivel
7dayshop Memory - USB Flash Drive - 16GB - FAST 135x - Blue Capless Swivel

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 27 April 2011
I have had this for over a monthnow, the price and th quick delivary was good but some unknown reason it will not work now unless I hold it. The space is brilliant but I am unable to use it now....

Page: 1 | 2