Profile for J. G. Royea > Reviews

Content by J. G. Royea

J. G. Royea "jenjen3770" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Velcro VEL-EC60246 50mm x 2.5m Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - White
Velcro VEL-EC60246 50mm x 2.5m Brand Heavy Duty Stick On Tape - White

2.0 out of 5 stars The velcro is strong, but the tape isn't., 10 Feb. 2011
The title says it all. The velcro is so strong that the force you need to pull it apart pulls off the tape.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Knife Block, 6 Feb. 2011
Nice block - does what it's supposed to. Looks nice and holds a lot. The only thing I would say is that around the slots - it is starting to have areas where it looks a little faded and I haven't had it all that long. And it's quite big. I also have to say that it was WAY overpackaged when it was sent - it arrived in a huge box 5X the size of the block, filled with packing. It was over the top.

Hoover Freejet SU120RB2 Rechargeable Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 12 V
Hoover Freejet SU120RB2 Rechargeable Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 12 V

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't suck up anything larger than a crumb, 2 Dec. 2010
I bought this to clean up after meals with my 3 children. This won't even suck up a grain of rice. It's fine for hair or dust or small crumbs, but large crumbs, dirt - anything bigger than a grain of rice - forget it. I can't understand how this has received the reviews it has. And I've really given this vacuum a chance - I've owned it for a few months now. I thought maybe if I used the carpet mode even on the floor, that the rotating brush would sweep the particles in. At first that appeared to work, but when you shut the vacuum off, they all fall out again. I guess I am back to using a broom. Actually, I already have been using a broom again. This is a really terrible product. Again, I really really can't understand how people have been happy with it.

Irregular Choice Women's Duke Flat Grey 3479-6G 6 UK
Irregular Choice Women's Duke Flat Grey 3479-6G 6 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour, crappy fit, 23 July 2010
The strap is closed with a very difficult-to-do-up button. Also, strap was too short. My friend also ordered this style in two other colours, and she could do up the strap on one, but not the other, so definitely some manufacturing inconsistencies. The toe end is very narrow as well.

Marilyn Bra 34AAA
Marilyn Bra 34AAA

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 23 July 2010
This review is from: Marilyn Bra 34AAA (Apparel)
The fit is good. The materials "pick" a little, but I think it will soften with time.

Poetic Licence Women's Cats Eyes Sandal Blue/Pink Multi 3835-1D 6 UK
Poetic Licence Women's Cats Eyes Sandal Blue/Pink Multi 3835-1D 6 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Look prettier in the picture, 23 July 2010
That being said, they may look nicer on someone with smaller feet. They were well made and comfortable, but looked blah. I sent them back.

Poetic Licence Women's Loopy Sandal Blue/Gold 3835-2A 6 UK
Poetic Licence Women's Loopy Sandal Blue/Gold 3835-2A 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Extremely Comfortable, 23 July 2010
The title says it all. These are very comfortable shoes, and they look great, too.

This Dinosaur is so BIG!
This Dinosaur is so BIG!
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Book, 27 April 2010
Fun book that my boys love. The compartment for the magnets is pretty decent, and the magnets are a good size so hard to lose.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 27 April 2010
I am always getting compliments on these. They are super versatile. They did need a little breaking in, but were pretty comfortable from the beginning.

Fly London Women's Blade Court Black/Acqua P141510005 6 UK
Fly London Women's Blade Court Black/Acqua P141510005 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful shoe, 27 April 2010
Beautiful, perfect fitting shoe. Didn't keep them because they were a bit too "workplace" for me, but I was very tempted.

Page: 1 | 2