Profile for chuch > Reviews

The L-Shaped Room
The L-Shaped Room
by Lynne Reid Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: The L-Shaped Room (Paperback)
Read this for Book Club and one of the few I have thoroughly enjoyed. Will try her other books. Usual good quality and delivery.

HP 364XL - Cyan Ink Cartridge (CB323EE)
HP 364XL - Cyan Ink Cartridge (CB323EE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best prices, 22 Feb 2014
I have tried other suppliers for these items but they have not been so efficient or cost effective. I do use a lot of ink and it can get very expensive.

A Bargain Struck (Choc Lit)
A Bargain Struck (Choc Lit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 22 Feb 2014
Like this author and have read many of her books at Book Club. I download to my Kindle. Service as usual very efficient.

Evie Undercover (Choc Lit)
Evie Undercover (Choc Lit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy read, 22 Feb 2014
Enjoyed this book as did the author's other books. Nice and easy read for bedtime. Good value for my Kindle.

Party & Buffet Cookbook
Party & Buffet Cookbook
by Christine Ingram

5.0 out of 5 stars Party Time, 22 Feb 2014
I borrowed this book from the library and liked it so much I had to have my own copy as have a few party/buffet occasions this year. Good book and fast delivery.

Service Register: Sr6
Service Register: Sr6
by Daniel eissbort

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the searching, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Service Register: Sr6 (Hardcover)
Being a specialist register book for the church thought I would have difficulty in finding a replacement for our full register. However found this seller who was selling just the one I wanted as £12 less than the church authorities were selling. Well done.

Collins 2014 A5 Week to View Diary - Red
Collins 2014 A5 Week to View Diary - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what was wanted, 21 Jun 2013
I needed a small diary, but not too small ,for entering in golf match dates and details as have just become Vice Captain of my Golf Club. Thought as it was too late in the year for diaries I would have a problem ordering but it arrived veryquickly and was just what I wanted.

15mm Thick Yoga Exercise Camping Sleeping Mat with Carry Strap 8 Colours Available By Macallen TM (Purple)
Offered by Macallen Importers

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for purpose, 25 April 2013
Can highly recommend this product. Arrived very quickly and in time for my first Pilates class. Had been warned I would need something comfortable and this mat meets this requirement very well. I have had a hip replacement and still find it uncomfortable so was pleased to have this thickness of mat between me and the floorboards! Excellent quality and much more robust than ordinary yoga/pilates mats which I have had in the past. The carrying handle is a bonus. Would recommend one of these to anyone in this situation.

HP CB322EE - 364XL PHOTO INKJET HP 364XL PHOTO INKJET PRINT CARTRIDGE
HP CB322EE - 364XL PHOTO INKJET HP 364XL PHOTO INKJET PRINT CARTRIDGE
Offered by EuroBuyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent incorrect item, 1 April 2013
I ordered 364XL Black ink cartridgesfor my HP printer but another version which stated on the box that it WAS NOT a substitute for 364 black. The company was very helpful when I contacted them and gave me details on how to return the cartridges and has since refunded the amount.

Ruby
Ruby

4.0 out of 5 stars Good easy read, 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ruby (Kindle Edition)
This was a good easy read for "in bed" reading. Gave some insight to plight of evacuees during the War and living conditions and moralities of the times. I grew up in this era author managed to convey the right atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone who is going on holiday or, like me, wants a break from the very serious reading we have in our Book Club.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3