Profile for TheMightyViton > Reviews

Hozelock 2683 Flexi Spray
Offered by speedygames
Price: 11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful around the garden, 21 April 2013
Had this for a few days and I'm delighted with it. It's good to be able to have a spray that points where I want rather than 'having a mind of it's own'.

SHARKOON QuickPort Combo for SATA HDD and IDE Device
SHARKOON QuickPort Combo for SATA HDD and IDE Device
Price: 33.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job I bought it for well, 24 Nov 2012
I didn't have my hard drive backed up when my laptop stopped working. However I was able to get everything I wanted off the hard drive with little fuss using this. It appears to be a good piece of kit.

Samsung NP350V5C 15.6 inch Laptop (Silver) (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Laptop for the price, 24 Nov 2012
Bought to replace an HP Pavillion Entertainment Laptop that lasted four and a half years. So far I'm very pleased. Easy to set up, not as full of bloatware like a recent notebook from a competitor that I recently set up. The only niggle I have is with the speakers, which are far to tinny for my liking and not a patch in my opinion on the Altec Lansing ones on my old HP. I needed this computer quickly and it was clearly the best choice for me but I didn't fancy a silver one. However I quite like the appearance of it now I have received it and I'm pleased I didn't let colour influence my choice in the end.

Edexcel GCSE Additional Science: Pupil's Active Pack Book: GCSE 360 Additional Science Students' Book and ActiveBook (EDEXCEL GCSE SCIENCE)
by Phil Bradfield
Price: 20.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Check this is right for your GCSE, 16 Feb 2012
This GSCE course is still being examined at the time this review was written. However there is a newer science GCSE from edexcel which students are beginning to follow. I would recommend you make sure which course you are following before purchase. It's an expensive book to buy and find it's not appropriate.

Edexcel GCSE Science: Pupil's ActivePack Book
Edexcel GCSE Science: Pupil's ActivePack Book
by James de Winter
Price: 23.43

3.0 out of 5 stars Check which GCSE you are studying, 16 Feb 2012

Konig Digital Freeview Scart Receiver
Konig Digital Freeview Scart Receiver

4.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought another one!, 18 Dec 2010
Bought this as the digital switchover has come to our area and I didn't want another large box around the tv. It plugs into a scart socket on the tv and is very simple to set up. The only thing that stopped me giving 5 stars was the the first came fitted with a two pin plug so I had to buy an adaptor. The second one already had an adaptor supplied. Overall a great purchase.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends what you want it for as my rabbit chews at it!, 26 July 2010
I used this to connect my rabbit hutch to a long run that I made for my rabbit. I also move the hutch into a shed in winter and connect it to the run outside. This product is good for doing this BUT both of my rabbits gnaw away at it which means eventually it has to be replaced. It also splits which isn't great when you've got cats in the garden and so I've ended up with most of the tunnel reinforced with duct tape.

For playing in the cage it's a great product and I assume it would be great also if buried to simulate a burrow.

For the purpose I've described I've now learned that I would have been just as well off buying a 3m x 200mm plastic drain pipe as I've had to replace these to the tune of 100 over 4 years.

Logic3 iStation Alarm Clock Radio for iPod - Black
Logic3 iStation Alarm Clock Radio for iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 4 Feb 2009
I bought this for Christmas and I'm really pleased with the appearance and performance of this clock radio. It sounds a lot better than I would have expected for the cost. It is easily loud enough for the bedroom and the sound quality from the ipod and radio is very good. I haven't tried the buzzer yet but the alarm is easy to set up and also override at weekends. As others have said the display is somewhat bright even on the dimmest setting.

Sandisk SDMX11N-2048R-E70 MP3 Player Sansa Clip 2GB Red
Sandisk SDMX11N-2048R-E70 MP3 Player Sansa Clip 2GB Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this player, 12 Aug 2008
I was really pleased with this product. Loading music onto it is very easy and the battery capacity is good. I took it on holiday for two weeks and although used sparingly it did not require a recharge. The sound was good. I was suprised how small the unit was.

Pies and Prejudice: In search of the North
Pies and Prejudice: In search of the North
by Stuart Maconie
Price: 5.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Well written, enjoyable and informative, 12 Aug 2008
Overall I enjoyed reading this book and as others have said it certainly has inspired me to visit some of the places described. I liked the author's writing style and most of all I found most of the historical detail interesting and educational. However after reading through relatively huge sections on Liverpool, Manchester and Wigan I was disappointed to see places like Sheffield glossed over very briefly - surely Sheffield has more to offer than the time he spent discussing the National Museum of Pop Music?