Profile for TK5425 > Reviews

Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver The one Ring - Size V
Lord of the Rings Sterling Silver The one Ring - Size V
Price: 53.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality ring!, 7 Aug 2009
After viewing several "The One" rings I've found this ring to be one of the best. The Elvish inscription is deeply machine engraved into the ring not laser etched like some other types. Also thankfully the inscription hasn't been oxidised black (like others) which I feel would wear out over time but because of the quality engraving it stands out clear and crisp anyway. The finish is superb, the ring is made like a comfort fit wedding band and is a decent size and weight with a beautiful highly polished finish.(I believe the size corresponds nicely with the "original" ring)
The only negative comment I could say about this product is the ring box is slightly naff, it's just a cheap plastic box with a "Lord of the Rings" printed cardboard sleeve-if the box could be made like the very good quality Harry Potter house ring boxes then it would be getting a 5 Star rating but this is just me being picky, the actual ring is extremely good and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Also the price is good being one of the cheapest around!