Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London, UK)

Regatta Ladies Blissful Parka Black 10
Regatta Ladies Blissful Parka Black 10
Offered by BrandBuys (SMD)

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and it's a bargain!, 25 Nov 2013
I was about to spend over £100 on a winter jacket as I really want something to keep me warm when I chanced upon this. I thought this may be a cheaper mistake. I received it just as the weather turned cold and it has not been a mistake at all. I don't need to wear layers of jumper under the jacket when I go out! Just my top and the jacket on top and I feel nice and toasty.

Panda Shape Sushi Rice Ball Mold Onigiri Mould with Nori Punch
Panda Shape Sushi Rice Ball Mold Onigiri Mould with Nori Punch
Offered by BIG-YARDS

5.0 out of 5 stars too cute!, 19 Nov 2013
My daughter loved the panda... and started talking to them before gobbling them up! One way of getting her used to seaweed ;)

Kenwood KM336 Chef Classic Stand Mixer in Gloss White with Liquidiser
Kenwood KM336 Chef Classic Stand Mixer in Gloss White with Liquidiser

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant kitchen gadget, 18 Sep 2013
I've always wanted a Kenwood Chef as mom has been using one since I can remember... and she is still using the same one. Though it is not as pretty like other makes, this is want I wanted, I'm very happy with it, and when I received it, I felt like I am a proper adult now... 40 years on. The only problem is I need to go on a diet soon... as I've been making and eating too many cakes and cookies!

Liberty House Toys Fairy Dress Up Storage Centre
Liberty House Toys Fairy Dress Up Storage Centre
Offered by Jelly Duck

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful hanging rail for you little one, 18 Sep 2013
My little girl needed a hanging rail as she's more and more into dresses now. Although this is advertised as a dress up storage centre, it is perfect for her dresses... and handbags at the bottom and scarves and gloves and hats at the top. There's a mirror at one end for her to admire herself. Yes, she's turning into a little diva but she's my little diva and sturdy little unit is perfect for her ;)

22 Aluminium & Steel Curtzy Crochet hooks in case By Curtzy TM
22 Aluminium & Steel Curtzy Crochet hooks in case By Curtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie

4.0 out of 5 stars keeping all my needles in one bag, 5 Mar 2013
I'm a novice at crochet and enjoying tremendously. I've bought a couple of needles separately before thinking about checking if I could get a whole set. This is great. The biggest needle is 6.5 and everything is in a bag so I won't lose any of my needles when I'm not using them. I'm using the 6 needle to make my third scarf at the moment.

GingerDead Man Cookie Cutter
GingerDead Man Cookie Cutter
Offered by Toy Zany

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and ghoulish, 26 Feb 2013
I bought this as my Little Bee wanted a ghost themed birthday party. It is bigger than I thought it would be but it's a good size for the party bag rather than giving packet sweets it was home baked biscuit! Little Bee and her friends loved it. I didn't have time to ice the skeletons but it was good just as it was. Will be making some gingerdead man come Halloween!

Sudden Death
Sudden Death

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, 13 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sudden Death (Kindle Edition)
If you're looking for a gripping murder mystery, this is not it. However, if you want to read something during your commute to and from work that is not to strenuous, this book is not bad at all as it is an easy read.

Where's that cat?
Where's that cat?
by Dan Crisp
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Even I love this book!, 21 Oct 2010
This review is from: Where's that cat? (Board book)
I actually bought it by chance and BubbaBee totally loves it. It's really colourful and fun... and she especially loves the 'turning over the page bit' to find it's not the cat! And if BubbaBee loves it, then I fully recommend this book to everyone!