Profile for Wozza > Reviews

Content by Wozza

Wozza

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 26 Feb. 2015
Got this to make my own pre workout. I made my first one and licked my fingers while mixing. Was not expecting the surge of energy I got.

CE4 Atomiser (5 PACK) Random Colours
CE4 Atomiser (5 PACK) Random Colours
Offered by New-Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars They work fine., 26 Feb. 2015
They all work fine

Test Xtreme: Testosterone Booster - Muscle Growth & Strength (120 Capsules)
Test Xtreme: Testosterone Booster - Muscle Growth & Strength (120 Capsules)
Offered by BuySupps

5.0 out of 5 stars I am usually a zma user., 26 Feb. 2015
I usually use zma and have always found it good. I wanted to try daa and with the two together priced similarly to what each was separately, I thought I would give it a go. One week in and the difference is there. Strength is up and libido is definitely up. This is the second Iron Labs product I have tried and so far have been impressed both times.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2015 9:46 PM GMT

The 305
The 305
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The 305 (Amazon Instant Video)
Just don't bother. Utter s***e

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
By far the best epistane that I have taken so far. Shame it's no longer available here.

1.0 out of 5 stars 120 caps @ 15mg each. 120 caps is correct ..., 29 Sept. 2014
120 caps @ 15mg each. 120 caps is correct, but 15mg? Only if you include the filler. 60mg of this does less than 30mg of Epidex by Pharmatec, which sadly is no longer available on Amazon UK. Gonna end up finishing this bottle in a total of 3 weeks when it should be 2 x 1 month cycles. Please bring the real stuff back and get rid of this weak rubbish.

Redragon® Centrophorus 2000 DPI Gaming Mouse, 6 Buttons, 8 built-in weights, 3 Speed Gear
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for poker grinders, 24 Jun. 2014
I grind 8 hours a day @ 1200 hands per hour and this mouse is perfect for the job. Here is a list why.

1. Comfort. Just feels great.

2. Not too many buttons. The choice is either a non heavy duty mouse, or one built specifically for gamers with too many buttons that get in the way.

3. Build quality. Solid case, no sign of any problems with buttons so far after a month and the heavy duty cable. Great for those tilt induced rages.

4. Price. As cheap as a "standard" mouse.

I only have one problem with it though. LED under the logo is a bit too bright. But I think that's just me being too picky. Managed to fix that with a permanent marker anyway so not a problem any more.

Neewer Black HDMI Input To VGA Adapter Converter For PC Laptop
Neewer Black HDMI Input To VGA Adapter Converter For PC Laptop
Offered by Mulitou-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than happy, 24 Jun. 2014
I needed the adaptor for a multi screen setup I was building. After reading reviews about it being flimsy I was a bit worried, however with the difference in price compared to others I thought it would be worth trying even if it did end up just sitting in a drawer for backup if it did feel like it would not be up to my standards. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality. It's not gonna withstand getting smashed about, but it sits behind my pc and feels solid enough for me not to worry about it failing. It is currently being used about 14 hrs a day and no glitches over 1 month.

Works perfectly and higher quality than expected for price.

Logitech K200 Media Keyboard
Logitech K200 Media Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars still works, 24 Aug. 2013
Cheap and cheerful keyboard that I have been using for the past few months and no problems at all. It's what I wanted and what I got.

Geiwiz 23X-83912-00 7008778 Clutch Lever Yamaha TT350/600
Geiwiz 23X-83912-00 7008778 Clutch Lever Yamaha TT350/600

4.0 out of 5 stars works for xj400 diversion as a makeshift part, 24 Aug. 2013
Finding parts for an xj400 diverson is hard and expensive in the uk. This one is slightly shorter than the origional on my
bike, but then again is made for different models and is not that noticable. Good quality product that got me on the road again and cheap to boot. Also quick delivery.

Page: 1 | 2