Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Harrow, Middlesex United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)
Stoner: A Novel (Vintage Classics)
by John Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly brilliant, 27 April 2014
I loved this book so much. I couldn't put it down and got really drawn into his small world. It is a painful story at times - and those feeling really come out at points. A first class book.

Butcher's Crossing (Vintage Classics)
Butcher's Crossing (Vintage Classics)
by John Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars First class ..., 27 April 2014
I utterly loved this book - oh man it is so descriptive and powerful; I can't wait to re-read it. Definitely recommended to others to enjoy ...

Fashion Plastic Lens Unisex Clip On Prescription Glasses
Fashion Plastic Lens Unisex Clip On Prescription Glasses
Offered by Commodities Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace ..., 27 April 2014
Arrived next day and work really well - I think they are great for keeping in the car or when you need sun-glasses quickly (especially when reading).

And Then There Were None (Agatha Christie Collection)
And Then There Were None (Agatha Christie Collection)
by Agatha Christie
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A great page turner ..., 27 April 2014
I hadn't heard of this but really enjoyed it and thought it a great read; definitely worth reading if you are a fan of murder mystery or Agatha Christie.

Rucanor Fist Runners Bottle, Transparent - 300 ml
Rucanor Fist Runners Bottle, Transparent - 300 ml
Offered by Herbert Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 27 April 2014
I think this is a great size, holds enough water for a decent run and is study enough to hold. A great little buy.

Game (The Game Trilogy, Book 1)
Game (The Game Trilogy, Book 1)
by Anders de la Motte

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 April 2014
I stumbled across these books and thoroughly enjoyed reading them.

They are simple, easy to read and I found that I couldn't put them down; they twist and turn and are really enjoyable (if a little far fetched at times).

I have now passed them all on to two of my mates who have enjoyed them.

Definitely worth a read - I enjoyed them.

CSX Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap & Free eBook - Accurate Step Counter, Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Progress Monitor, 7 Day Memory, Exercise Time - White - with Tri-Axis Stepometer Technology | 18 Month Warranty
Offered by CSX - Competitive Sport Xtreme Direct | Aspire Desire

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy device, 27 April 2014
I didn't want to carry a smart phone and so found this. It had good ratings and the information made much sense to me.

It took a little time to set it up and get it working accurately - more to do with determining the distance run which isn't necessarily easy to predict striding around the hall!

My only slight niggle is that it is brilliant to clip on and leave to the end of the run. But if you want to check half way around, I normally managed to press one of the buttons when I unclip it and try to read it; whilst this doesn't loose information, it means that I can't see the screen that I want, when I want it.

But it is a minor niggle - over all this is a good bit of kit.

The Roots of Christian Festivals
The Roots of Christian Festivals
by David Self

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read ..., 27 April 2014
This is a classic book and helpfully explains the roots of many of our festivals - I have now purchased copies for friends too.

Biblical Dream Symbols Dictionary 2nd Edition
Biblical Dream Symbols Dictionary 2nd Edition
by Tyler Wolfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ..., 27 April 2014
I am learning in the whole area of biblical dreams and have found this guide really helpful; I use it all the time.

Ultrasport Men's Short Quick-Dry-Function Running Tights - Black/Palomagrey, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Utter rubbish ..., 27 April 2014
I read the excellent reviews for this product and so decided to buy two pairs.

Tried to put my door key in the pocket and do the zip up - the zip was broken! Assumed it was a one-off faulty pair, so tried the other. Exactly was true of the next pair.

Save yourself the trouble of having to return the items and ending up going into town and buying equivalent at the same price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 28, 2014 6:16 AM BST