Profile for Elizabeth Swan > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth Swan

Elizabeth Swan

FATE BOOK (a New Adult Novel)
FATE BOOK (a New Adult Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 May 2014
At first i was unsure of the book but then the story started to build and you got to know the characters. I'm glad that I downloaded this book and would recommend it to anyone over the age of 15

Learning to Heal (The Learning Series Book 2)
Learning to Heal (The Learning Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 16 Feb. 2014
This book totally pulls at your heart strings. You stay with the characters through their many ups and downs. I hope that you love this book as much I did.

Learning to Live (The Learning Series Book 1)
Learning to Live (The Learning Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 12 Feb. 2014
This book pulled at your heart strings and makes you realise how precious life is. I would recommend this book to everyone over the age of 15 . Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Broken Silence
Broken Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars page turner, 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Broken Silence (Kindle Edition)
This is definitely a book I would recommend to a friend. This book has so many ups and dawns and never gets dull. Everyone can identify with Oakley's insecurities and Cole's protectiveness.
I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I have and I hope there's a sequel!!!

Blood and Snow Book 3: Love Bleeds, Eye of Abernathy, Resolved to Rule, Vampire Ever After (Blood and Snow Boxed set)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Dec. 2013
This set of books never goes dull, as soon as a problem is sold a new one arises. The book won't let you but it down as soon as you say I need to stop something interesting happened and you carry on reading.

The Killing Game (Carson Ryder, Book 9)
The Killing Game (Carson Ryder, Book 9)

4.0 out of 5 stars page turner, 20 Oct. 2013
This was a gripping book with plenty of promise. It didn't wander off and the love interest is not to overpowering . Great book would recommend to everyone.

Notebook
Notebook

1.0 out of 5 stars not for kindle touch, 13 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Notebook (Kindle Edition)
dont get it if you have a kindle touch it dosnt work the way itsays it will. dont bye rubish quality

The Fallen Star
The Fallen Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling read., 25 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Fallen Star (Kindle Edition)
I just happened to discover this book while surfing the book store. I'm so glad that I found this series and this is one of the best opening books I've ever read. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Celia and the Fairies
Celia and the Fairies

5.0 out of 5 stars grate for all ages., 6 Aug. 2012
I chose this book as my first book for my kindle and I didnt think I'd like it because I'm thirteen but I loved this book so did my five year old sister. Hope this review helps .