Profile for Flower > Reviews

Copydex 50ml Tube Adhesive 4598 1651
Offered by JJDIRECTSUPPLIES
Price: 3.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, and gluey, 19 Dec 2013
I have previously bought the large tub version of this product, which was great until it dried up into a ball of rubber. So far this one is looking good, and is a nice handy size. I've used this glue for everthing from crafts to gluing my shoe, so I'm a fan.

Silver Cubic Zirconia 2 Butterflys Pendant 41 cm Chain Adjustable
Silver Cubic Zirconia 2 Butterflys Pendant 41 cm Chain Adjustable
Price: 16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute sparkley necklace, 14 Mar 2012
Really cute necklace, adds a nice bit of sparkle to an outfit. It is quite small, but that's what I liked about it. Chain is a good length - I wear mine quite short but it can be made a bit longer.

4ft (120cms) Wide, SMALL DOUBLE , 3 inch (7cms) Deep Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper -*Now Includes A Fitted Anti- Bacterial Cover With Elasticated Straps*By "The Linen Depot"
Offered by The Linen Depot
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy zzzzzz, 14 Mar 2012
My matress was giving me bad back so looked around for a topper for my bed rather than invest in a new matress. This one is great, has made all the difference and havent had any back problems since I've used it.
Like others have said, it does smell bad when you open it up. Really strong! But I left it out for 3 days as recommended - the matress plumped right up to 2 inches and the smell faded. I think it was completely gone after a week or so. The inclusion of a cover with straps was really helpful as it would definately move around under my sheets otherwise.

Forefront Cases NEW KINDLE 4 Pink Leather Case Cover with LED NIGHT READING LIGHT For New Amazon Kindle 4 / Wi-Fi 6" / Latest Generation October 2011 / New Kindle 4 WiFi
Offered by Forefront Cases
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 14 Mar 2012
Looking for a cheaper case than a leather one, I stumbled across this one. Good colour? Check - as pictured. Fits well? Check - easy access to all the buttons on my kindle. Feels good? Check - nice and soft and doesnt smell funny. So met all my criteria!
I wasn't looking for one with a light so the one on here was a bonus. Havent really used it but it looks a bit flimsey, but for the price of the cover you can't really complain.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mary's a kitchen goddess, 18 Feb 2011
This book is brilliant - I already own her Fast Cakes book and this one is even better as it has full colour photos. The cakes are easy to make and the instructions are nice and clear. The chocolate mousse cake was amazing!

One Day Remains
One Day Remains
Price: 10.03

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: One Day Remains (Audio CD)
I only heard of this band when Myles Kennedy started touring with Slash this year but this band are awesome! Can't believe they aren't bigger. Myles has one of the best voices I've heard, his range is incredible, and the tracks on here are a good mix of rock metal and some amazing melodies. I'd recommend Blackbird as well, both 5*

Guitar For Dummies
Guitar For Dummies
by Mark Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to learn, great book!, 17 Aug 2010
This review is from: Guitar For Dummies (Paperback)
I'm teaching myself the guitar and this book is so helpful and easy to read. Tells you how to play all the chords, how to care for your guitar, lots of very useful info in an informative and entertaining way. Thought i'd get annoyed at the 'funny' bits but they're cute. Best bit is the chord chart at the back though, very handy!