Profile for Andrea > Reviews

Content by Andrea

Andrea

LEGO City 4428: Advent Calendar
LEGO City 4428: Advent Calendar
Offered by Toyshelf - IN STOCK, READY TO DISPATCH.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 18 Dec. 2012
My 7 year old son loves this and doesnt want it to end. It is expensive but worth it. I will definately buy another lego one next year if it is different.

Top Trumps Clone Wars 3 - Rise of the Bounty Hunter
Top Trumps Clone Wars 3 - Rise of the Bounty Hunter
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Andrea, 17 April 2012
As with all top trumps great fun. My 6 year old loved this. Would recommend. We have bought lots of top trump cards and they are all pretty good fun.

Star Wars Sticker Book
Star Wars Sticker Book
Offered by Party, Stationery, Toys & Gadgets

2.0 out of 5 stars Andrea, 17 April 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Star Wars Sticker Book (Toy)
This book is not strictly a sticker book, it is a colouring book with a few stickers in it. There is nowhere to put the stickers either. My 6 year old son was not too impressed with it and has not really used it. I would not recommend this as a sticker book but would as a colouring book.

Star Wars: Colouring and Activity Pad
Star Wars: Colouring and Activity Pad
Offered by Shop Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Andrea, 17 April 2012
I bought this for my 6 year son and he really likes it. It is definately worth the money. It has a mixture of things to do in it, cross words, pictures to colour and dot to dot.

LEGO Star Wars 7958: Advent Calendar
LEGO Star Wars 7958: Advent Calendar
Offered by toys2day-de

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Advent calender, 12 Dec. 2011
My sons adores this calendar. He cant go to sleep at night because he wants to open the next door.
Good quality and we are very happy we purchased it although pricey.
Will be getting another lego one next year as there are quite a few to choose from.