Profile for Gonzo > Reviews

Noctua NF-F12PWM Case Fan 120 mm
Noctua NF-F12PWM Case Fan 120 mm
Offered by NOCTUA - Designed in Austria

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it to replace PSU fan., 14 Feb. 2014
Works magic. I can hardly hear it. In comparison to jeantech stock fan - actually there is no comparison. It is silent runs @ 1.2k rpm - I did connect it to MB to monitor RPM. check youtube how to do it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 Feb. 2014
Finaly silence. Stock cooler for fx8350 is a joke. It was running @ 5k rpm - not eve getting cpu cooled enough. Noctua runs @ 1200 and keeps it below 52 celsius (no oc). Great product, clear instruction manual.

Philips Fidelio L2 Audio Headphones with Accept Incoming Call Function and Microphone for Mobile Phone Black / Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet -on my purchase list for sure., 29 Jan. 2014
I had opportunity to test these headphones today. For me perfectly balanced, comfortable plus the quality of build is great. Already saving up & I hope to get them soon.

Blood of Elves
Blood of Elves
by Andrzej Sapkowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginnig..., 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Blood of Elves (Paperback)
I read all of the books in native Polish and I have to say that it's just a beginning of a great ride (imho). The story is linked to previous books -unfortunately Sword of Destiny is not yet translated into English.

Cable Mountain 5m Premium Gold Plated Dual Link DVI-D to DVI-D Cable
Cable Mountain 5m Premium Gold Plated Dual Link DVI-D to DVI-D Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect,, 2 Nov. 2013
My plan was to move my noisy PC away so I don't hear all the fans buzzing. Best solution (cost effective) was to get long monitor cable + usb extension and I must say it was a genius idea. Cable works perfectly fine - i did not notice any difference in picture quality.

SanDisk Ultra Plus 128 GB SATA III 2.5 Inch Internal SSD 530 MB/s for Notebooks (SDSSDHP-128G-G25)
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 24 Oct. 2013
My old win 7 rig got a second life thanks to it. I am already using SSD in my customized laptop (works really well) and decided that my desktop needs a boost. Booting time was reduced massively, overall performance improved, loading times in games (Witcher 2, Risen) hugely improved. Highly recommended - this is my 3rd purchase of SSD drive and 2nd from SanDisk.

EasyAcc 8400mAh External Battery Pack with LED Flashlight Power Bank USB Charger for iPhone 5 4S 4 / Samsung Galaxy S4 S3 Note II Mega 6.3 5.8 / HTC One One Mini / LG Optimus G I9 I7 4X G2 / Nokia Lumia 920 900 1050 / Google Nexus 7 / Blackberry Z10 Q10 9900 torch / Sony Xperia Z / MP3 MP4 / Cycling [2 x USB output: 5V/2.0A; 5V/0.6A]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars So far love it., 24 Oct. 2013
I hate when my phone runs out out juice when I travel - so I bought this. Charges well - realistically I just need one charge during one day travel -so works fine for me. I think it has capacity to charge my galaxy mini 4s twice. Useful led to act as a torch. Simple operation and works well with 5v usb chargers.

AmazonBasics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub; Bus-powered
AmazonBasics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub; Bus-powered

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, does the job ok, 24 Oct. 2013
only minor dowside is the yellow led on top of the device - could do with less bright one. Otherwise all good.

Overboard Pro Sports Waterproof Backpack - Red, 30 Litres
Overboard Pro Sports Waterproof Backpack - Red, 30 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, lightweight & good allrounder, 21 Oct. 2013
I was looking for a backpack that can be used while cycling, motorcycling and possibly on my diving holidays. . Backpack is fully waterproof & high quality. Plenty of space inside. Gym stuff + large towel goes in no problem and still some extra room. Small pocket inside to hold your phone or documents. Really pleased with purchase. Will update if any probs.

cons:
No hi vis yellow color to choose from.

Planet Waves Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser
Planet Waves Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, adjustable quality, 19 July 2013
Good quality product, bought it to up my game a bit -have not played guitar for ages. After few days of using it I can say that this is good workout . If you are a beginner this will be sufficient to get these fingers going up and down the frets like wind (after regular practice). Calus is building up nicely already. Good replacement for stress ball too. Recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4