Profile for Birdy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
House of Hidden Objects
House of Hidden Objects

5.0 out of 5 stars Beginners search game, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: House of Hidden Objects (App)
Nice app for people of any age who are new to this style of game. I had to load this twice on to my Kindle. I would recommend this one for a short journey into work or school, perhaps for a coffee break.

Full Moon ?
Full Moon ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple does what is needed, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Full Moon ? (App)
Simple this will only tell you when the moon phase is with date and time. Perfect for my needs.

Moon Calendar+
Moon Calendar+

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Moon Calendar+ (App)
Boring presentation, advice given for possible spa treatments and when to cut toe nails and hair. I use moon phases to know my own body rhythms and for planting.. Not for me.

Country Heaven (Dare River Book 1)
Country Heaven (Dare River Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good page turner, 21 Mar. 2015
A lot of thought has gone into the storyline, a very professional approach has been taken and the attention to detail shows from start to finish.

It is quite clear that this book was written by someone who loves to write, I finished the book quickly because it held my interest throughout. The book is suitable only for adults because of the explicit sex.

The Eye's Revelation (Third Eye Trilogy Book 2)
The Eye's Revelation (Third Eye Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book in a series, 19 Mar. 2015
This is the second book of the series. I thoroughly enjoyed the first and will probably buy the next one.
This is suitable for most age groups and should not offend anyone, if you have strong religious beliefs the book may not be for you.

Moon Phases
Moon Phases

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be so much better, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Moon Phases (App)
I got rid of this app because the advert is placed exactly where the icon is for navigating away from the app on my Kindle Fire.

VolumeSwipe
VolumeSwipe

3.0 out of 5 stars good but irritating, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: VolumeSwipe (App)
Bit mean putting a three however it is not clear how to use the app once you have downloaded it. Otherwise the app works perfectly well on my Kindle fire.

Through the Third Eye (Third Eye Trilogy Book 1)
Through the Third Eye (Third Eye Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery and detection, 2 Mar. 2015
I very much enjoyed the narrative. Using think that there are any age groups who cannot read this. If you have strong religious beliefs it may not be for you.

Candle's Christmas Chair
Candle's Christmas Chair

3.0 out of 5 stars The usual length ebook, 23 Feb. 2015
This book is well written and could be a very good book however; historical accuracy is missed and the book is barely normal book length.

I enjoyed reading the story, why do we have to dumb down because we are reading an ebook?

The author could be braver and write a full book.

Innocent in Las Vegas: A Humorous Tiffany Black Mystery (Tiffany Black Mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This one is good, 20 Feb. 2015
Read this because:-
You want to relax
You like detective books
You don't want to read a steamy sex book
You like a little humour
You don't want to guess who dunnit right away
You don't want to have nightmares after reading it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18