Profile for Jana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New York City Ballet Workout [VHS]
New York City Ballet Workout [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Discountdiscs-UK : Dispatched daily from the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are little bit fit get this, 23 Jan 2014
I am not a dancer but this workout is fantastic and fun. It is pretty easy to follow and you will use muscles you never knew you have. I still consider dancers to be one of the best athletes as they are working out the entire muscle groups. I have purchased this VHS few years ago and still using it.

HELLO KITTY GIRLS SANDALS (PAIGE) SIZES UK 4 TO UK 2 (UK 5, PINK)
HELLO KITTY GIRLS SANDALS (PAIGE) SIZES UK 4 TO UK 2 (UK 5, PINK)
Offered by global design

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 23 Jan 2014
I lied them very much as my daughter 1 ,5 could slip them on by herself. I washed them couple of times but they still look like new. I think for the price they do the job brilliantly!

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Tea Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my friends daughter, 23 Jan 2014
I bough one in the shop for my daughter and recently i needed last minute present. As this was on prime delivery I didnt hesitate to purchase this. The little tea pot signs very lovely songs and even though it is plastic its good quality. I know its a pink colour but my son and daughter both playing with it and haveing great time - for your little tea party

Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag
Bosmere G380 Christmas Tree Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 23 Jan 2014
This bag is pretty large, good quality and you cant go wrong with its prize. I would definitely recommeded as I packed not only our christmas tree but some plastic bulbs in as well.

Believe In Yourself Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary)
Believe In Yourself Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 23 Jan 2014
I bought this for my journal for myself but I was thinking this would be great present for my friends.It has little quotes on so me pages, not in your face and the whole cover is very pretty.

Philips BG2036/32 - Mens Rechargeable Bodygroom Plus with 3 Attachments
Philips BG2036/32 - Mens Rechargeable Bodygroom Plus with 3 Attachments

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan 2014
I have bought this for my husband as his previous one packed up. He is very happy with it, especially with extra long handle so he can shave his back himself and to be honest I am greatful for this as I dont need to be uinvloved in his trimming sessions anymore. He has "substantial" amount of hair and it doesnt clogged up so I can definitely recommed.

Kidorable Fireman Umbrella For Children
Kidorable Fireman Umbrella For Children
Offered by School Wear United

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic practical present, 23 Jan 2014
My son LOVES his umbrella! Its very eye catching, very good quality, considering he has benn "£playing with his umbrella " as well. If you looking for present which is at the same time preactical your kids would love you. It does look great on just on picture but in reality as well. I would recommend to anyone!!!!!

2014 Organised Mum Family Home Planner
2014 Organised Mum Family Home Planner

5.0 out of 5 stars Family calendar love it, 23 Jan 2014
I love this calendar. I have been searching for good size family organiser and this one is very practical. You can add your own heading for collumns so you can use it however you like it. As we are only family of four and some of the columns would be spare I am using them as birthday reminder as well and meal planner. I love stickers I love the pen, I like that its pretty large size so when you hang this on your wall, its very readable and easy to use.

HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Red by Maikai
HOCO Duke iPhone 5 Genuine Leather Side Flip Case - Red by Maikai
Offered by Maikai Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks bit cheap, 23 Jan 2014
I purchased this items it looks great on the picture, but it does look pretty cheap in original. It came in impressive packaging, but that was it. Also inside the cover is logo of the company which leaves constant imprint on my screen which is tad annoying. I think you can find cheaper and better looking covers online

Cloud B Twilight Carz Car Red Night Light and Toy
Cloud B Twilight Carz Car Red Night Light and Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Night lamp - great projection, 23 Jan 2014
Bought this item recently to "train" my son to be able to fall asleep on his own (4 years old) and he was sooo happy with his new night lamp. It projects stars on the celeing and you can switch between colours as well. He also love the fact that he can play with it as its wheels are turning so once is not used as a lamp he can use it as a toy. It runs on three baterries which do last quiet a good time, so since it dosnt have any lead he can take it to his bed.

The reason I didnt give it 5 stars - it is quiet cheaply plastic made. I would expect lower price to be honest as there is nothing costly on this toy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20