Profile for Jana > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cloud B Twilight Carz Car Red Night Light and Toy
Cloud B Twilight Carz Car Red Night Light and Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Night lamp - great projection, 23 Jan 2014
Bought this item recently to "train" my son to be able to fall asleep on his own (4 years old) and he was sooo happy with his new night lamp. It projects stars on the celeing and you can switch between colours as well. He also love the fact that he can play with it as its wheels are turning so once is not used as a lamp he can use it as a toy. It runs on three baterries which do last quiet a good time, so since it dosnt have any lead he can take it to his bed.

The reason I didnt give it 5 stars - it is quiet cheaply plastic made. I would expect lower price to be honest as there is nothing costly on this toy.

Fountain KP3823 A5 On The Move Fabric-Touch Notebook - Red
Fountain KP3823 A5 On The Move Fabric-Touch Notebook - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely notebook, 23 Jan 2014
Very nice quality notebook. I love its cover and would definitely buy some more very soon.It is very nicely made.

BRAND NEW WHITE GENUINE BLACKBERRY MICRO MAINS CHARGER WALL PLUG & WHITE USB DATA CABLE FOR BLACKBERRY 9900 BOLD TOUCH 9800 TORCH 9700 9780 9300 8520 CURVE 9500 9520 STORM 9860 9380 9360
Offered by 'Micro-INN'

4.0 out of 5 stars Working charger, 23 Jan 2014
I have purchased this charger as a replacement for my husband original blackberry charger which packed up. It works very well and he had not issues at all. Would purchase again.

Hostey®-Dedicated UK (8 Pin) Mains Charger Power Supply For iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPod Touch 5 & Nano 7 (WHITE)
Offered by Hostey

4.0 out of 5 stars Good charger, 23 Jan 2014
As my orginal charger broke I have purchased this replacement. So far so good I didn't have any issues with it at all. I would purchase again if I need another spare one.

Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants for Boys 4 to 7 Years - 3 x Packs of 10 Pants
Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants for Boys 4 to 7 Years - 3 x Packs of 10 Pants

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is 4 and they are great training pants, 23 Jan 2014
I have recently start night potty training my 4 year old son, I like those nappies as they feel like a pants. I have explained to him that those are not nappies but training pants so he si more aware. He goes to the toilett before sleep and we had few succesful nights over last two weeks. I dont want ot make him upset that he still occasionaly pee in bed and these are just great!

Kidorable Fireman Rainboots - Size 10
Kidorable Fireman Rainboots - Size 10
Offered by Gifts Direct 2 U Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great boots, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kidorable Rain Boots (Toy)
I have purchased those bots for my 4 year old son and i he could he wouldnt take those off. Easy to put on and good quality item.
I will definitely purchase more products from this company as its practical but at the same time it's like dressing up for kids.

Herlitz "Lemons" 10546901 Design Folder A4 80 mm Wide
Herlitz "Lemons" 10546901 Design Folder A4 80 mm Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice folder, 13 Jan 2014
Lovely print and good quality folder, I usually write an review when I actually start using the product for few weeks.

Bigjigs Toys BJ599 Height Chart (Fairy)
Bigjigs Toys BJ599 Height Chart (Fairy)
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely high chart, 13 Jan 2014
Lovely wooden high chart for my little ones room, shame it starts from about half and metter I would like it bit longer though.

Kidorable Kids Lucky Cat Raincoat (Small (80-86cm 2-3 years))
Kidorable Kids Lucky Cat Raincoat (Small (80-86cm 2-3 years))
Offered by Hey Kids LLP

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really cute, 13 Jan 2014
I bought this coat for my 20 month old daughter and it's so cute and she loves it. I have also purchased matching umbrella which she loves as well. It does look great and quality is good. I would really recommneded to anyone.

Little Boy's Red Fireman Rain Coat - Size 6-7 Years
Little Boy's Red Fireman Rain Coat - Size 6-7 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars No more tears when we go out, 13 Jan 2014
I have ordered this coat for my 4 year old son. I ordered bigger size just to be on safe size and also I like when we are able to put this over proper jacket as in UK rains quite a lot. The material is good quality doesnt rip so easily and it looks really really good. I have also ordered boots and umbrella from the same company and I am ver very happy with all those products.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20