Profile for Jana > Reviews

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 0.5l
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask, 0.5l
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 24 Jan 2014
I purchased those to bring my vegetable and fruit juices to work, The price is so much lowe rthan if you had to purchase flasks from the juicing website and it does exactly same job. Didnt have any problems with leak so far so would recommend

Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 3.25 Litre
Sistema Klip It Bakery Container with Scoop, 3.25 Litre
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars My flour, my sugar...., 24 Jan 2014
My lader looks great. I have finally organised all my flours, sugars,...These boxes are very practical I like the little scoop as it keeps my flour clean from getting contaminated by anything else. The clip is working fine and you dont have to be worried about getting it open easily.

Sistema Klip It Cereal Container, 4.2 Litre
Sistema Klip It Cereal Container, 4.2 Litre
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good and sturdy, 24 Jan 2014
I have purchased couple of those and will be making more purchases. The lids clip in very well, size is just right for box of cereals. I also like the shape as its fits easily in my ackward corner cupboard and its easy to grab as its has this slimmed part on one side.

How to be Chic and Elegant: Tips From A French Woman
How to be Chic and Elegant: Tips From A French Woman
Price: 2.44

4.0 out of 5 stars I wasnt sure, but I do like it, 24 Jan 2014
Most of the tips in the book are just common sense BUT it does give you good tips and also after having two children and been in mummy "state" ( jeans and t-shirt) for too long, it helped me to get my wardrobe slowly back to grown up stage. I recently went back to work, and I really used her section about body time and I must say, me who was living in trousers I am "living" in skirts and it shed about 10 pounds of me, just the fact I am dressing correctly and accordingly to my body type. It's very light read and I dont find it patronising, I do agree that tights with short tops no matter how slim you are are big nono and I wish I could tell some of the women who walk on the street that the tights ARE see through!

Red Spot Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Red Spot Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Offered by Karina Home
Price: 13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Jan 2014
Looks exactly as on picture, arrived in good state, cut very neatly, it helps to keep my dining table protected from my childrens drawings and also my kitchen look brighter.

Veetee Supreme Basmati Rice 5 kg Jar
Veetee Supreme Basmati Rice 5 kg Jar
Price: 10.87

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this brand, 24 Jan 2014
and I also like th efact you can re-fill the plastic jar after. The rice keeps fresh because of the lid and I wont have anymore rice spilage in my lader! No more broken packets!

Bostik Blu-tack Mastic Adhesive Non-toxic Handy Pack Ref 801103 [Pack of 12]
Bostik Blu-tack Mastic Adhesive Non-toxic Handy Pack Ref 801103 [Pack of 12]
Price: 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars every household needs blue tack, 24 Jan 2014
I really welcome this handy package as I have two little children and there are lots of posters I needed to put up on the wall. I think its great value for money.

Crayola 8 Large Jumbo Washable Crayons
Crayola 8 Large Jumbo Washable Crayons
Offered by K Direct
Price: 1.62

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to keep your walls clean, 24 Jan 2014
I have two children age 4 and 2 and they do draw on the wall anytime they possibly can. In the end I have removed all the other pencils and felt tips pen from the desk and purchased those instead. They are washable and I will be buying more of those.

Martha Stewart's Homekeeping Handbook: The Essential Guide to Caring for Everything in Your Home
by Martha Stewart
Price: 33.25

5.0 out of 5 stars This should be called cleaning encyclopedia, 24 Jan 2014
Thats exactly what it is, you have great references, how to clean nearly anything and everything. Its kinds of cleaning household manual. It is not one of those books from Martha you would go through it in few days from front to back BUT it is great book to have at home and use it as needed. I have been very happy with the book and would recommened to any household small or big for the great tips!

Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, King, 150 x 200 cm
Silentnight 3-Zone Memory Foam Rolled Mattress, King, 150 x 200 cm
Price: 179.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 24 Jan 2014
This matrace even though it is a King size arrived in pretty small apckage. I could not believe it is the mattrasse I have ordered and though they made a mistake. Noneless I took it upstairs into the bedroom and unpacked and it unfolded KING SIZE matrace. It is foam matrace but not too soft. I really like it. I have also purchased the matrace protector so I can keep it fresh as long as possible. I would recommed this matrace and company as delivery was as they said, mattress is a good value for money - I dont think you can really go wrong. I dont have any back problems so I can't really say how would be for people with medical issues...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20