Profile for Jana > Reviews

Marvel Comics Heroes Spiderman Wolverine Beach Bath Cotton Towel
Marvel Comics Heroes Spiderman Wolverine Beach Bath Cotton Towel
Offered by Kidco

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kids towel, 26 Aug 2014
I didn't give this 5 starts as it's not as cosy as I would like towel to be, but my son LOVES IT, colors are still nice and bright after being at beach, pools and so on.... washes well. What more to say... If you have little one who loves his comics, this is it for them

Girls Peppa Pig Character Toddler Polka Dot Sun Safe Swimsuit Blue 2/3 Yr
Girls Peppa Pig Character Toddler Polka Dot Sun Safe Swimsuit Blue 2/3 Yr
Offered by M&Co.

4.0 out of 5 stars Protect our child from sun, 26 Aug 2014
I have bought this for my 2 year old "tall" daughter and it still fits perfectly. She has been using it throughout the spring and summer, we have been going swimming in pools, sea and also recently in spa ( not very nice muddy salty water) and it is still holding together which is quite a surprise as everyone else swims suits are needed in replacement. The picture is still attached, no peeling of Peppa pig and practical zip at the bad makes putting on and taking off very easy.

RHS Gardening Through The Year
RHS Gardening Through The Year
by Ian Spence

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gardening book, 26 Aug 2014
This book is great,I would buy it as a present for someone who is semi-pro gardener. It's also written way, that complete beginner could follow. I love the fact that this book is separated by month so I often just browse through what to do at the particular time. It has great pictures and great tips. This is my only gardening book so far but I am really happy with it and I am sure it would help me with any size garden.

Lakeland Flexible Laundry Washing Basket with Handles 55L - Cappuccino
Lakeland Flexible Laundry Washing Basket with Handles 55L - Cappuccino
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, practical, practical, 26 Aug 2014
I have bought one myself and loved it so much that I have purchases another one for my mum. It's really practical. I have my washing machine and dryer in the garage so I am always transporting clothes between my house and garage. This leaves me one hand free to open a doors. Its large enough for one load and I have been using it at home also move things around as it seems sturdy enough.

Retro Fun Fridge Magnet: I'm not bossy. I just have Better Ideas than you!
Retro Fun Fridge Magnet: I'm not bossy. I just have Better Ideas than you!
Offered by from Then to Now

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stocking filler, 13 Aug 2014
Good size, holds very well on the fridge and I like that theme.

Cooking Timer & Kitchen Timer
Cooking Timer & Kitchen Timer
Offered by ETI Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price good product, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Cooking Timer & Kitchen Timer
My kitchen timer -egg- has been smashed by my little one, so it was time for new one. Nothing flash but good size, I like the larger size numbers as it's crucial not to miss the right time. It is very easy to use and since I bought it I have been timing everything in my kitchen:)

LEGO City 60034: Arctic Helicrane
LEGO City 60034: Arctic Helicrane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present - yet another great LEGO, 13 Aug 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old as he was asking me daily since the adverts started on the television. ... I do love Lego. I do buy Lego a lot as a presents for anybody from 2 - 16 with always great success.

This is another fantastic toy and I had massive fun building it as obviously my son was too little for it. Once it was done, he didn't stop playing with his arctic Lego. I like those little details that you can wire the little string up, all tiny little walkie talkies and so on.

I do know it's not cheap but worth every penny!

Longbourn
Longbourn

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Longbourn (Kindle Edition)
LOVED IT! Jane Austen type book from the view of servants. I was very much entertained and it was difficult put the book down. Not just summer reading, very much all year around reading.

COLT® iPad Mini Luxury Case with Multi Functional 360 Rotating Protective Shell - with matching COLT® Stylus Pen and Headphone Clip - Blue
Offered by MPB Trading International

2.0 out of 5 stars Cover looked great for first couple of month...., 13 Aug 2014
I have purchased this cover not long ago and it is already falling apart. I am either carrying my tablet in my handbag or its just lying on surfaces at home so it is not particularly "abused".

I really like the rotating cover and fact you can stand this up, just shame about the quality.

101 Poems That Could Save Your Life: An Anthology of Emotional First Aid
101 Poems That Could Save Your Life: An Anthology of Emotional First Aid
by Daisy Goodwin

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have in library, 13 Aug 2014
Fantastic collection of poems for any sad soul. This book has been recommended to me by my friend who is using it during her therapy sessions and it is very much loved by all her patients

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20