Profile for Mr. Harry I. Slingsby > Reviews

Content by Mr. Harry I. S...

Mr. Harry I. Slingsby

TDK CD-R80CBA10-B CD-R 80min 52x 10 Pack Spindle
TDK CD-R80CBA10-B CD-R 80min 52x 10 Pack Spindle
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars CDs do not work!, 18 Jun. 2014
I admit that I may have just received a faulty batch, but none of the CDs will burn. They act normal when burning, but when completed are still just blank disks. I have go in touch with the seller and asked for a refund, but I'm annoyed because i wanted them for a road trip I had planned and now new ones will not arrive in time.

A Song of Ice and Fire, 7 Volumes
A Song of Ice and Fire, 7 Volumes
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars An addictive, epic series, 9 Mar. 2013
After listening to the firs half of the first book on audiobook I was hooked! I had to buy the series! The first two books were finished in a week due to my inability to out them down! The story just escalates in direction I couldn't have imagined and the POV chapters mean may a night I am up till stupid o'clock in the morning going " just one more chapter. I need to see what's happened to Jon "
A must buy for fans if the TV series and of fantasy novels alike

Machine F**King Head Live
Machine F**King Head Live

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best live bands of all time, 9 Mar. 2013
I bought this album originally because of the amazing atmosphere that you get from putting a MH live album on at full volume. But even better, I discovered a large chunk of the recording was from the gig at Manchester central when I was there! So it brought back some awesome memories !

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Nov. 2011
Great top, nice and bright, definitely gets you seen, nice and light too, you dont overheat in it, but its lose enough to wear a thermal underneath for the colder weather. Good price for a good quality item

SAMSUNG I5801 GALAXY APOLLO SOFT SILICONE SKIN CASE - BLACK, WITH SCREEN PROTECTOR & CAR CHARGER PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Oct. 2011
The ase fits nicly and definatly works (I droped the phone a fair distance with it on and it didnt get a scratch) the screen protector is easy enough to fit and works fine, and the car charger works and keeps well out of the way of the gear stick, being smaller than some others I looked at. It does everything you'd exspect and is well priced.

BRAND NEW BLACK AMARA CYCLING / GYM TRAINING GLOVES ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT, Medium (M)
Offered by SOLID-FITNESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 21 Oct. 2011
Comfortable, hard wearing and they fit perfectly. Your hands dont overheat on warm days and they are kept warm in the cold, worth the money for sure. not sure what they're like as gym training gloves, ive only used them for cycling so far. They grip nicly and being fingerless your fingers can easily reach the brakes and change gear.

American Capitalist (2CD)
American Capitalist (2CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars the main cd is awesome, 21 Oct. 2011
This is a great album by the band, and the poster looks cool too. But the 2nd "remix" cd is terrible in my opinion, so unless your bothered about the poster I'd just get the normal version. The album is amazing though, ffdp certainly haven't failed to impress once again, but unless you want the poster I'd sugest just buying the original normal CD and save a few pounds.

Belkin iPod / iPhone Sync & Charge cable, Black
Belkin iPod / iPhone Sync & Charge cable, Black
Offered by Phone Corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 31 July 2011
It was exactly as described, arrived quickly, and seems to be a top quality product. It seems to be stronger than the original Ipod cable and hopefully will have a longer life.

In Car Mobile Phone and PDA Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)
In Car Mobile Phone and PDA Holder (Universal Suction, Flexible Neck Mount)
Offered by KINGSFAITH

4.0 out of 5 stars good practical solution, 12 April 2011
holds my phone great, nice and secure and not too large that it obstructs the view.
the only problem is that it occasionally presses the volume button, but that can be sorted out by some clever positioning.