Profile for N. Scott > Reviews

LADIES & MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS,WELLIES,GARDINING,RAIN,RUBBER
LADIES & MENS GREEN DUNLOP WELLINGTON BOOTS,WELLIES,GARDINING,RAIN,RUBBER
Price: £3.60 - £15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The only ones to last!, 15 Mar 2011
After spending a small fortune on expensive 'pretty' boots only to have them leak I gave in a bought these! They are plain but do the job - as I'm only out walking my dog it doesn't really matter what I look like but having dry feet is a must. These are the ONLY boots that have lasted so far!

LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Black) - Gift Box
LED Lenser Police Tech Focus Torch (Black) - Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 9 Feb 2011
When walking my dogs early morning/late evening it's pitch black, no street lighting at all so I was fed up of constantly stumnbling around or having to carry cumbersome torches with me.
This torch is brilliant - it's lightweight so easy to manage with two lively dogs & is very bright. It's more expensive than others but as I use it every day at the moment it is well worth splashing out on.

Mushrooms
Mushrooms
by Roger Phillips

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 16 Sep 2010
This review is from: Mushrooms (Paperback)
I bought this book based on the reviews here & I wasn't disappointed. This really is a fantastic book with beautiful, clear pictures to make identifying different types alot easier.

Tenscare Touch TENS Machine
Tenscare Touch TENS Machine
Offered by Tower Health

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 26 Aug 2010
I have been suffering from neck/shoulder pain for years now & have had to rely on pain relief tablets or just hope that it subsides after a week or so. After one session with this machine the pain that I have been feeling for nearly a week has almost gone. For just over £20 this is a brilliant product

Acme Working Dog Whistle 210.5
Acme Working Dog Whistle 210.5
Offered by Teamkit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jun 2010
Whilst out walking my dog another dog walker used this whistle to call her dogs & all of a suddden my dog became very alert at hearing this. I since purchased my own & for the first time ever I have been able to successfully call Toby back whilst he has been off chasing rabbits - a brilliant buy!

Furminator Dog De Shedding Tool Medium
Furminator Dog De Shedding Tool Medium
Offered by Zesty359

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!!!!, 26 May 2010
My dog (GSD/Lab cross) is not particularly fluffy but there was hair EVERYWHERE lately despite constantly grooming. I heard rave reviews about the Furminator so decided to get one. It's fantastic - a few mins of grooming last night removed so much hair it's unbelieveable. I would definitely reccommend this!!

Clicker Training for Dogs: Positive reinforcement that works!
Clicker Training for Dogs: Positive reinforcement that works!
by Karen Pryor

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent training advice, 10 April 2010
I am a new dog owner so was really interested in clicker training. This book provides a really useful overview & lots of training tips. I would definitely recommend this book to all dog owners & will be reading other books by this author

"Stop!" How to control predatory chasing in dogs
"Stop!" How to control predatory chasing in dogs
by David Ryan CCAB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advicefor dog owners, 10 April 2010
My dog has quite a high prey drive so this book(let) has been an excellent read. It gives an overview of why they chase, what steps you can take in preventing & controlling this. I have learnt alot through this & has adopted much of the training advice into our walks to try & manage this aspect of my dogs behaviour. We are getting there now!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 April 2010
I bought this to use when walking my dog, I seem to take so much stuff out on our walks. I don't want to wear a coat in the warmer weather or carry a bag so this is perfect. There is room at the front for a large(ish) water bottle, different pockets & it fits very securely. It is quite large but that's exactly what I wanted as I am able to fit in all my things: keys, phone, tissues & all dog related stuff including a couple of balls.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2012 2:15 PM BST

Web-tex Collapsible Water Bowl
Web-tex Collapsible Water Bowl
Offered by Savage Island

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 April 2010
This review is from: Web-tex Collapsible Water Bowl
I bought this as a water bowl for my dog & take out on our long walks. It's excellent, folds up so you can easily out in to your bag or large pocket. I would definitley recomment it

Page: 1 | 2