Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (uk)

The Smug Pug (Pooch Parlour Book 3)
The Smug Pug (Pooch Parlour Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super read, another great story in the Pooch Parlour series., 4 May 2013
My daughter and I lover these stories, they great fun with lots of interesting characters. Brilliant, can't wait for the next one :0)

Ami Ami Dogs 2: More Seriously Cute Crochet
Ami Ami Dogs 2: More Seriously Cute Crochet

2.0 out of 5 stars lovely photos but the instructions are not designed to read on the kindle, 4 May 2013
I was really looking forward to creating these cute little doggies. However when it gets to the actual patterns they are not size able on the kindle or PC and they are just too faint and small to easily read. I think this is probably great as a book but just doesn't work in kindle format. :0(

Miniature Worlds in 1/12th Scale
Miniature Worlds in 1/12th Scale
by Susan Penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book not found better, 9 May 2012
After borrowing this book from the library on four times we decided to buy it.
It's just brilliant the ideas are so inspiring. We have made several of the projects but it is also great to dip into. There are lot of ideas for recycling stuff to make a whole range of miniature objects. We made the fairy glade and our fairies asked me to say that they are very happy living there.
One tip for any newbie crafters would be to get a hot melt glue gun

Organic Body Care Recipes
Organic Body Care Recipes
by Stephanie Tourles

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 9 Feb. 2010
Fantastic book. I've had this book for a couple of months and I've tried lots of the recipies and the are all great. Theres no real specialist equipment required and most of the ingredients are readily available from the supermarket or on the net. The reciepies are well written and include shelf life, storage, alternatives and the amount each recipe makes. I was surprised how long the base ingredients and product last considering theres no artifical preservatives. The creams have deffinaltley helped my skin through a harsh winter and the feel and smell are just heavenly.