Profile for Belle > Reviews

Winnie-the-Pooh A Perfect Day for Poohsticks A Peek-through Book
by Andrew Grey
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Winnie-the-Pooh book, 6 May 2014
A very sweet book that was perfect for my young nieces. I introduced them to Pooh sticks when we went on a walk in the woods and dropped sticks from the bridge over the stream. So they understood the story in the book and love reading it and looking through the central cut out.

Play-Doh Puppy Playtime Playset
Play-Doh Puppy Playtime Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Play-Doh Puppy Playtime Playset, 6 May 2014
I bought this for my young nieces and they love it. There is lots to do so keeps them amused for some time. It is a really cute idea. So I am happy with my purchase.

Anker® Astro E4 13000mAh Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPad Air, mini, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, Nexus 4, 5, 7, 10, HTC One, One 2 (M8), Droid DNA, Motorola Droid, MOTO X, LG Optimus, most other smartphones and tablets (Apple adapters 30 pin and lightning, not included) - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Anker Astro E4 13000mAh, 6 May 2014
After looking at several portable chargers, the Anker seemed to be the best value for money for the amount of power it stores. I like the look of it, and it charges my iPhone several times and quite quickly, without running down completely. I haven't tried it yet with the iPad however. It charges itself with the USB lead to my MacBookPro. An adaptor for a plug socket is not provided, but this hasn't been a problem so far. It isn't the lightest charger, but then I wanted a more powerful charger and was prepared for it to be a bit heavier as a result. It is still perfectly portable. So I am quite happy with my purchase.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand For New Apple iPad 3rd Generation & iPad 2 - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality iPad 2 case, 20 Feb 2014
I really like this brown faux leather iPad case. It looks smart, and protects the iPad well, and it also acts as a stand. Good value also.

Team Chrome and Steel Glass Kettle WKG67K
Team Chrome and Steel Glass Kettle WKG67K

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking kettle, 20 Feb 2014
I really like the unusual design of the kettle with the chrome and glass. I like the fact you can see the water boiling. Really please with this kettle.

Hardwear Fishing Thigh Waders - Khaki, Size 10
Hardwear Fishing Thigh Waders - Khaki, Size 10
Offered by Glasgow Angling Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value fishing waders, 20 Feb 2014
The fabric is good quality, completely waterproof, and they fitted well so very useful for fishing. They arrived quickly in the post. No complaints.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (PC/Mac)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 (PC/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop Elements 10, 20 Feb 2014
I use Elements rather than the full photoshop and it has everything I need to manipulate photos. Cheaper than the full photoshop also.

DB-Tech Large 20cm Suction Cup 10X Magnifying Mirror with Precision Tweezers
DB-Tech Large 20cm Suction Cup 10X Magnifying Mirror with Precision Tweezers
Offered by Smart Shop UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value magnifying mirror, 20 Feb 2014
This is a great value mirror, which at 10x magnification shows up everything. Good to have the tweezers included. It arrived quickly also, so no complaints.

The Little Paris Kitchen: Classic French recipes with a fresh and fun approach
The Little Paris Kitchen: Classic French recipes with a fresh and fun approach
by Rachel Khoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab recipes, 5 Feb 2014
I love this book and gave it to a friend for Christmas who was very pleased to have it. Great recipes.

Pussy Cat Plush Soft Toy By Hansa. Black & White. 45cm. 4642
Pussy Cat Plush Soft Toy By Hansa. Black & White. 45cm. 4642
Offered by BARGAIN BRONZES AND SOFT TOYS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy cat, 5 Feb 2014
Is better in reality than in the photo, it fooled some of my friends as they thought it looked quite realistic, despite the fake fur. I looked at a lot of toy cats, and this was one of the best. A good substitute for a real cat, and a good size.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3