Profile for chinyere s nwafor > Reviews

Content by chinyere s nwafor

chinyere s nwafor

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mistress Of His Revenge (Mills & Boon Modern) (Bought by the Brazilian, Book 1)
Mistress Of His Revenge (Mills & Boon Modern) (Bought by the Brazilian, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 18 April 2016
Two good looking people with amazing chemistry but I was rather irritated by his low self esteem which is unusual for someone that has it all.

Taken Over by the Billionaire (Mills & Boon Modern)
Taken Over by the Billionaire (Mills & Boon Modern)

3.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 5 Mar. 2016
Nice story about love between feisty pretty Jess and her too handsome too rich boyfriend. The conversations between the characters raised a chuckle here and there. Australians are really a happy bunch.

The Cutting Edge (Mills & Boon M&B)
The Cutting Edge (Mills & Boon M&B)

5.0 out of 5 stars I quite enjoyed this book as I do most Linda Howard's novels, 9 Feb. 2016
I quite enjoyed this book as I do most Linda Howard's novels. This is no different. The hero is your typical alpha male. The chemistry between them is sizzling and made for a wonderful ending. All fans of Ms Howard will not be disappointed.

The Return Of Antonides (Mills & Boon Modern)
The Return Of Antonides (Mills & Boon Modern)

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 9 Feb. 2016
I found this book quite average. The synopsis made me buy it but I found the chemistry between the two main characters quite tepid.

Omega Dog (Joe Venn Crime Action Thriller Series Book 1)
Omega Dog (Joe Venn Crime Action Thriller Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Riveting, 3 Feb. 2016
I got this book free from Amazon but it's done what it was supposed to do - I'm off to look for more novels by the writer. Excellent thriller. I highly recommend this book.

Revenge of the Assassin: (Assassin Series #2)
Revenge of the Assassin: (Assassin Series #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathtaking, 30 Dec. 2015
Another breathtaking piece of work by Mr Blake. Apart from the story of the irrepressible assassin there's a lot to learn about the narcotics trade in south and Central America. Incredible journey of discovery. A must read for everyone.

The Complete Hypershot Series (The Hypershot Series)
The Complete Hypershot Series (The Hypershot Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 18 Nov. 2015
I like action movies and thrillers so have enjoyed this book very much. Inexplicably there were just a bit too many misspelled words for my liking. That didn't take away my enjoyment of the book.

Bought And Paid For: The Billionaire's Girlfriend (A Romance Novel)
Bought And Paid For: The Billionaire's Girlfriend (A Romance Novel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Passable, 15 Oct. 2015
This novel makes for a pleasant read. It's never going to get your heart thumping wildly but the story just flows mildly down river taking you along on the pleasant ride of the tame romance between Harvey and Alice.

JET - Escape: (Volume 9)
JET - Escape: (Volume 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another masterpiece, 11 Oct. 2015
Another excellent book following the white knuckle flight of Jet, Matt and Hannah across Colombia, Venezuela, Haiti and finally Cuba. I held my breath until the very end. The only thing now is to watch the movie series of Jet's exploits starring Angelina Jolie!!! Perfect

Cry No More
Cry No More

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Cry No More (Kindle Edition)
This story line is fantastic- similar to Death Angel which is one of my favourite Linda Howard books. I could not bear to put my kindle down for even one second and dreaded getting to the end. I was however quite disappointed with the abrupt ending and hope this is only because there's going to be a sequel.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5