Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

DANNY 1.0 - Hope House (The DANNY Quadrilogy)
DANNY 1.0 - Hope House (The DANNY Quadrilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome dosen't cover it!, 7 Jun 2012
The Jackson Moores make you truly redefine the term disfunctional family. "Danny" is captivating in it's complexity and depth. Chancery has given us a family that you will find hard to see all the secrets they conceal let alone try to understand. You are quickly drawn into the angst that surrounds Danny and his relationship between his parents and brothers at Hope House. Chancery gives you fleeting glances of the emotional and physical trama Danny suffered and his ongoing suffering. This was the best book I have read in EVER! I was surprised at the effortless flow of the story as Chancery sends you from one extreme into another as this story grips at your mind and emotions. This drama and there is no better word for "Danny" is purely addictive to the open minded reader. There is content some might find offensive such as m/m romance and incest, but it would not be the powerful work it is with anything less graphic. You will not be disappointed in "Danny" it is masterful work. Chancery gives well your moneys worth in this the first of the Quadrilogy. I have both paperbound and kindle editions. This is the first Book I can atest to reading several times, and each time I find a new revelation. My advise "BY IT" you will be glad you did.